Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Insert Disk" Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Insert Disk" Error Empty "Insert Disk" Error

Post by Guest Sun 17 May 2015, 21:35

I have downloaded and installed the base game and "High-End Loft Stuff," the updates to get my game up to newest version, and the Ultimate Fix patches. The Cracks from the Fix are in the right place (Sims 3/Game/Bin) and everything looks exactly as it should. I did all this step-by-step with videos and instructions, and still: when i get to actually running the game, i download the "Newest Version" stuff from Origin, click run, and get, "You must insert the High-End Loft Stuff Game Disk." That's it. I cant find any answers that aren't just "your cracks are in the wrong folder," but mine aren't. I've looked at everything i can find. What can i do besides delete everything having to do with Sims in frustration?
WhatDidUJustCallMe? I've been at it for hours now.

Back to top Go down

"Insert Disk" Error Empty Re: "Insert Disk" Error

Post by Guest Wed 20 May 2015, 00:09

I have this same problem! Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 06:02

missamsr wrote:I have downloaded and installed the base game and "High-End Loft Stuff," the updates to get my game up to newest version, and the Ultimate Fix patches. The Cracks from the Fix are in the right place (Sims 3/Game/Bin) and everything looks exactly as it should. I did all this step-by-step with videos and instructions, and still: when i get to actually running the game, i download the "Newest Version" stuff from Origin, click run, and get, "You must insert the High-End Loft Stuff Game Disk." That's it. I cant find any answers that aren't just "your cracks are in the wrong folder," but mine aren't. I've looked at everything i can find. What can i do besides delete everything having to do with Sims in frustration?
WhatDidUJustCallMe? I've been at it for hours now.

Try the Sims 3 Complete Collection and follow the Instructions listed there. If you want a brief tutorial on how I did it.

1. Download Sims 3 Complete Collection from the Official Games4theWorld Download page.
2. Open The Sims 3 folder within .rar file and run the autosetup.exe file.
3. Open the 'Installation' text file within the Sims 3 folder, when it asks you for a Key on installer, use one of those keys.

4. When installer has finished, go into '#crack' folder and look for a large .exe file, TSU6.1700 etc.
5. Run that and that will patch your game to the latest version.
6. Copy the other two files in the '#crack' folder to wherever you installed the Sims 3 base game, eg. C:/Program Files x86/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3
7. Run the game.

That method worked for me, if you want to install the additional DLC in the pack. Just go into each expansion you want and run the setup. The keys for each expansion are in the individual folders. For example, if you wanted the 'Into the Future' DLC. Go to that file, open it. Locate the 'Installation.txt' file and the Setup file. Open the text file and run the installer, when it asks for a key, use a key from the text file. Do that for each expansion you want and you should be good. If you get confused, there is instructions in the downloaded .rar file to help you further. Hopefully this works for you and happy simming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top