Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a problem and I haven't found anything quite like mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a problem and I haven't found anything quite like mine Empty I have a problem and I haven't found anything quite like mine

Post by Guest Wed 27 May 2015, 03:06

So I'm getting the usual "UNABLE TO START: INITIALIZATION ERROR AT START UP. [135DEC40:984C6A38:00000077]" error, but it's definitely not my firewall because whenever Origin is on, the game will run fine, just with no content. When I try to launch the game, Origin pops up and tries to get me to log in, followed by a black screen, followed by the error. I shut down every Origin process using the task manager, but still, every time I try to launch the sims, Origin pops back up. I don't know what to do and it's really frustrating me.

Back to top Go down

I have a problem and I haven't found anything quite like mine Empty Re: I have a problem and I haven't found anything quite like mine

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 03:37

casey2 wrote:So I'm getting the usual "UNABLE TO START: INITIALIZATION ERROR AT START UP. [135DEC40:984C6A38:00000077]" error, but it's definitely not my firewall because whenever Origin is on, the game will run fine, just with no content. When I try to launch the game, Origin pops up and tries to get me to log in, followed by a black screen, followed by the error. I shut down every Origin process using the task manager, but still, every time I try to launch the sims, Origin pops back up. I don't know what to do and it's really frustrating me.

//MOVED

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Do you know what "security"-software you have installed on your system ? Very often, so-called "bloatware" (unwanted extra programs or toolbars that get installed along with major programs) finds its way onto computers. One recent example is Lavasoft's "Web Companion", that is known to cause the issue. Which should be un-installed (if you have that).

In the end though, experience shows that in 99.9 % of these cases, there is something on the computer which is blocking the crack of the game, and it will be up to you find out what that is exactly. Sorry, but I can't tell you more about it.

Unfortunately, these problems are due to the fact that Sims 4 is indeed "nearly uncrackable". And the currently-circulating cracks are extremely "allergic" to anti-virus and firewall systems. This is nothing like Sims 3 and Sims 2 anymore, in which the cracks were unproblematic, relatively speaking.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top