Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First do some research before posting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First do some research before posting! Empty First do some research before posting!

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jun 2010, 09:16

Please search this forum béfore you post a new topic. Don't create a new topic too fast. If you create a new topic please give it a clear title, for example: "Request fighting game" is better than "Request new game" or "Request" or "Suggestions".
When you post in a topic, please don't post something only to increase your postcount. For example: posts like "Thanks for sharing" or "Nice info" or anything else without any good answer/comment.

Just a feedback for (new) users.

ADMIN EDIT: Grammar fixed.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

First do some research before posting! Empty Re: First do some research before posting!

Post by Narong30 Mon 07 Jun 2010, 23:46

adsuperjenius wrote:please search in this forum before you post a new topic,don't too fast create new topic.And if you create new topic please give a title that show your topic,for example "request fighting game" is better than "request new game" or "request" or "suggestions"
when you answer in a topic,please donot post something that only to improve your postcount.post like "thanks for sharing" or"nice info" or anything else without any good answer/comment.

just feedback for users.sorry for my bad english or if there was a innapriorite language or both.

thanks for ur comment and suggestion.
hope other people can read this Smile huhu
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

First do some research before posting! Empty Re: First do some research before posting!

Post by Michael Myers Tue 08 Jun 2010, 20:24

Admin can make this thread a sticky one, or he can write his own if he wants to.

Admin Edit: Done. Wink

- ADMIN
Michael Myers
Michael Myers
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : Every Horror Survival Game

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jun 2010, 15:30

narong30 wrote:
adsuperjenius wrote:please search in this forum before you post a new topic,don't too fast create new topic.And if you create new topic please give a title that show your topic,for example "request fighting game" is better than "request new game" or "request" or "suggestions"
when you answer in a topic,please donot post something that only to improve your postcount.post like "thanks for sharing" or"nice info" or anything else without any good answer/comment.

just feedback for users.sorry for my bad english or if there was a innapriorite language or both.

thanks for ur comment and suggestion.
hope other people can read this Smile huhu

If you think this thread usefull,I have some idea that you can help me
1.change the title,I think the current title(first,do some research) not too interesting.what title that make people curious and want to read the post?
2.maybe the thread should be copy to another thread that may need this posting
3.maybe someone can give more ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top