Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims get stuck-in-action in community lots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims get stuck-in-action in community lots Empty Sims get stuck-in-action in community lots

Post by Guest Sat 30 May 2015, 15:53

So, my sims and other sims get stuck in action whenever my sim arrives to the lot. For example, my sim won't perform any actions - play chess, make food, talk with others, while other sims get stuck at what they were doing - they simply sit at chess tables, not moving or just stand around.

This doesn't apply to GTW locations, though, only to libraries/parks/bars and so on.

I've cleaned the cache, but the problem persists.
Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Sims get stuck-in-action in community lots Empty Re: Sims get stuck-in-action in community lots

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Jun 2015, 20:22

Miranija wrote:So, my sims and other sims get stuck in action whenever my sim arrives to the lot. For example, my sim won't perform any actions - play chess, make food, talk with others, while other sims get stuck at what they were doing - they simply sit at chess tables, not moving or just stand around.

This doesn't apply to GTW locations, though, only to libraries/parks/bars and so on.

I've cleaned the cache, but the problem persists.
Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the belated reply,

Assuming you don't use any incompatible mods (have you checked for that already ?), try to reset your sim. Open the cheat console by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + C. Inside the console type the command resetsim [firstname] [lastname]

Of course, you need to put in the first name and last name of your sim in that command, and WITHOUT those square brackets I used in my example.

I myself don't have the issue though, and if you say it happens regularly, then I'm tempted to suspect one of your mods or CC items behind the issue. Good luck for now though ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top