Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP WITH PLACING COMMUNITY SAVED LOTS IN MY OWN TOWN SIMS 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP WITH PLACING COMMUNITY SAVED LOTS IN MY OWN TOWN SIMS 4  Empty HELP WITH PLACING COMMUNITY SAVED LOTS IN MY OWN TOWN SIMS 4

Post by Guest Fri 28 Nov 2014, 01:06

hi i was wondering if anybody could help me i just the other day downloaded the sims  4 and have managed ok so far  till i come to the whole part o placing community saved items i.e  houses // Rooms and so on and it lets me get as far as too where you would say pick which empty lot you want to place the build then once the lot has finished loading it comes up in small red letters   ' error  '.. so im wondering if i am doing something wrong in the process or there is a known fault

Back to top Go down

HELP WITH PLACING COMMUNITY SAVED LOTS IN MY OWN TOWN SIMS 4  Empty Re: HELP WITH PLACING COMMUNITY SAVED LOTS IN MY OWN TOWN SIMS 4

Post by Guest Fri 28 Nov 2014, 14:27

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Could you tell us exactly the error message you are getting? Also, does this happen with every downloaded Lot or only to some?

Back to top Go down

HELP WITH PLACING COMMUNITY SAVED LOTS IN MY OWN TOWN SIMS 4  Empty Re: HELP WITH PLACING COMMUNITY SAVED LOTS IN MY OWN TOWN SIMS 4

Post by Guest Mon 01 Dec 2014, 21:27

Hi sorry for late repl yes it does it with all the lots i yave tried it says system error and thats it if thats any help

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top