Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updating The Sims 3 to the latest version which the Fix does not support

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updating The Sims 3 to the latest version which the Fix does not support Empty Updating The Sims 3 to the latest version which the Fix does not support

Post by Guest Tue 13 Sep 2011, 00:51

Hello,

I was wondering if The Sims 3 would still work if I update the expansion versions which the Fix does not support

e.g. the Fix supports Late Night version 6.0.81. If I update Late Night to anything higher would I still be able to play with the Fix still in effect?

Reason why I want to know is because lately my game decides that it wants to randomly crash a lot and yes I have tried the DEP and checked my CCs, and this has happened to me in the past often. I tried the solutions I mentioned before, which didn't fix it so I updated some of the expansion packs, which miraculously made all the crashing stopped with the game working like before.

Although I have tried updating in the past before the release of some of the new expansions, I want a confirmation before I go through the daunting process of uninstalling and reinstalling everything again =D .

Thanks

PS: also thank you for the hard work and time spent on uploading and providing fixes for The Sims games Very Happy

EDIT: I always run the game without the launcher

Back to top Go down

Updating The Sims 3 to the latest version which the Fix does not support Empty Re: Updating The Sims 3 to the latest version which the Fix does not support

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 13 Sep 2011, 11:52

Hello,

The fix does support the latest version of The Sims 3. There are no separate updates for expansions, so if your base game is version 1.24, your expansionpacks are all up to date.
Version 1.25 which was released September 1st is for mac only.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)