Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims GTW and Ultimate Fix not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims GTW and Ultimate Fix not working Empty The Sims GTW and Ultimate Fix not working

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 19:21

Hi! I installed the Sims 4 base game after downloading it from you official torrent site and everything looks fine, but when I copy and paste the folders from Ultimate Fix or Get to Work seems to happens nothing. I can't access to the items from the expansions pack or play the new content from the GTW pack. I really don't know how to solve this, I'm sure the Origin is offline and the folders are in the exception list of my antivirus, the game just shows the content of the base game even when the version is the updated. 

Please help!!! I'd really love to try the new stuff!!!

XOXO I'm new here.

Back to top Go down

The Sims GTW and Ultimate Fix not working Empty Re: The Sims GTW and Ultimate Fix not working

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 Jun 2015, 07:07

cebemais wrote:Hi! I installed the Sims 4 base game after downloading it from you official torrent site and everything looks fine, but when I copy and paste the folders from Ultimate Fix or Get to Work seems to happens nothing. I can't access to the items from the expansions pack or play the new content from the GTW pack. I really don't know how to solve this, I'm sure the Origin is offline and the folders are in the exception list of my antivirus, the game just shows the content of the base game even when the version is the updated. 

Please help!!! I'd really love to try the new stuff!!!

XOXO I'm new here.

//MOVED

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the belated reply,

Make sure that Origin is completely turned off, and not just in "offline mode". Also...are you sure you copied and pasted the files into the correct location ? It's C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top