Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 stopped working because of Ultimate Fix? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 stopped working because of Ultimate Fix? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 stopped working because of Ultimate Fix? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jul 2016, 03:02

My game was working fine for weeks and weeks, and suddenly it will not open anymore. After struggling with opening the game (at first) when I got the Ultimate Fix, I had finally figured out a way to get the game to open after someone said to deleted "ReticulatedSplinesView" before everytime I open the game, while also editing the Game Version text, and editing the number to make sure it says "1.13.104.1010" without a space( since there was always a space at the beginning of it...) The game worked fine for weeks and I didn't care much about doing this to start the game. 

So long story short, for some reason the game will not open anymore, and it's all due to the Ultimate Fix for whatever reason. When I start the game with Get to Work, Get Together, and the Hot fix, the game works sort of fine without problems, but as soon as I put the Ultimate Fix back on, the game does not open at all. It shows the "loading" symbol for a few seconds, then nothing happens.

I've tried everything, the only time my game opens is when I renamed the "The Sims 4" folder in my Electronic Arts folder.. except when I do that, all my mods don't come up in the game and whatnot. So it's very inconvenient for me...

Help??????Sims 4 stopped working because of Ultimate Fix? [SOLVED] 3785306469 

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 stopped working because of Ultimate Fix? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 stopped working because of Ultimate Fix? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jul 2016, 07:55

EDIT. I figured it out on my own. It ended up being a conflict of CC I had downloaded that was meant for Sims 3, but I had put in my Sims 4 Mod folder... deleted it, and now the game works fine.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 stopped working because of Ultimate Fix? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 stopped working because of Ultimate Fix? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Jul 2016, 18:54

hereticgeth wrote:EDIT. I figured it out on my own. It ended up being a conflict of CC I had downloaded that was meant for Sims 3, but I had put in my Sims 4 Mod folder... deleted it, and now the game works fine.

Hello @hereticgeth and sorry for the late reply,

I just wanted to add, in case you haven't noticed yet, there is also a new Ultimate fix now.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23242-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix-version-1-20-60-1020-out-now-download-link

Which you may want to apply. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 05:15

Thank you, I downloaded, and installed it!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Jul 2016, 11:33

hereticgeth wrote:Thank you, I downloaded, and installed it!

Cool ! Very Happy  You may also want to double-check (again) your mods and custom content, due to the new patch version (1.20.60.1020). Other than that, have fun with the game and feel free to open a new topic anytime again if you need more support !

Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top