Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems With GTW: game won't load. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems With GTW: game won't load. [SOLVED] Empty Problems With GTW: game won't load. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jun 2015, 21:22

Hello!

I am extremely new and this is my first time posting.

Anyways, I recently downloaded the GTW expansion pack and followed the installation guide. Tried running the game, and it didn't work. Then, I tried to reapply the ultimate fix, in hopes that it would get rid of my problems (I looked at several threads in the forums before posting to see if more people were experiencing the same problem, they did, and normally this would fix it). However, I am still getting the same error message as I was before.

Problems With GTW: game won't load. [SOLVED] Tumblr_npjf4wWYNY1qibrw9o1_500

Back to top Go down

Problems With GTW: game won't load. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problems With GTW: game won't load. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Jun 2015, 23:29

alyssaisdumb wrote:Hello!

Anyways, I recently downloaded the GTW expansion pack and followed the installation guide. Tried running the game, and it didn't work. Then, I tried to reapply the ultimate fix, in hopes that it would get rid of my problems (I looked at several threads in the forums before posting to see if more people were experiencing the same problem, they did, and normally this would fix it). However, I am still getting the same error message as I was before.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Navigate to Documents/Electronic Arts and find a older named "The Sims 4": change the name of the folder into anything you like. Now re-start the game, start afresh with a new save (for now) and see if you can play on that way. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Problems With GTW: game won't load. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problems With GTW: game won't load. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jun 2015, 20:07

Carlos wrote:

Navigate to Documents/Electronic Arts and find a older named "The Sims 4": change the name of the folder into anything you like. Now re-start the game, start afresh with a new save (for now) and see if you can play on that way. Good luck !

I just ended up re-installing and now everything seems to be working fine!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Jun 2015, 22:42

alyssaisdumb wrote:
Carlos wrote:

I just ended up re-installing and now everything seems to be working fine!

Alright, please continue in your other thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20300-gama-data-incomplete

Problem solved, topic closed. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top