Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Done everything and still wont load [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Done everything and still wont load [SOLVED] Empty Done everything and still wont load [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 12:17

Hello Iam really really frustrated with the game I've been sleepless for two days now trying to fix the game but I can't do anything else I've read thousands of forums and threads I've installed sims 4 correctly as you had posted and each pack as you  said I did the ultimate fix and the new game folder and nothing I still can't load a household first I had the error before it starts up and I fixed it , then it would not load the household fixed that and then as soon as it was about to launch the household it sent me back to the map , when I did the ultimate fix it would not recognize the expansion packs. I uninstalled a couple times and re-installed after only the base game and tried the ultimate fix and still it wont load not even with the new game folder it says my data is not complete and might loser containt if I continue playing even then the household wont load and the game wont respond. I have the game base from the piratebay (Not Games4theworld user) but the rest of the packs from you guys. Iam in a dead end I have tried everything and read tons of threads but nothing includes everything that I've been through. Iam sorry if I missed something between the threads that have been posted , I just play this game since I was 6 and every other sims had its problems but I was able to solve them , with this one I have no idea what to do. (If any mods speak greek would be better to reply but if not I can still try my best to understand.) Uh oh Uh oh Wat. Wat.

Back to top Go down

Done everything and still wont load [SOLVED] Empty Re: Done everything and still wont load [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 12:33

When you want to play with extensions (DLC's) NEVER EVER use the Ultimate fix !!!!!!
So re-install as follows:
1. Get to Work
2. Get Together
3. City Living
4. Toddlers/Vampires
5. Delete the folder Game from your install folder The Sims 4
6. Install Parenthood
7. Install Fitness
8. Install Toddlers Accessories (If you have it already)

Under no circumstances apply the Ultimate fix !!!!!

Back to top Go down

Done everything and still wont load [SOLVED] Empty Re: Done everything and still wont load [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 13:01

I've done that and it still wont load the household (Unistalled and re-installed without the ultimate fix) and done as you guided me Mr.Tarac ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 13:17

Ellaina wrote:I've done that and it still wont load the household (Unistalled and re-installed without the ultimate fix) and done as you guided me Mr.Tarac ^^
Did you do step 5 ?????
If not then do it now and follow it up with step 7 0r 8

Last edited by Tarac on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 13:19; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 13:18

Yeah should I replace it with the new one or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 13:20

Ellaina wrote:Yeah should I replace it with the new one or not?
just delete it first. No need to replace with another one as they are included in steps 6,7,8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 13:35

Okay I installed until parenthood (Don't have the rest ) are they necessary? Because I got that pop up message when I was done with the installation and removed game folder and tried to run the gameDone everything and still wont load [SOLVED] Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 15:15

Go to:
1. Documents -> Electronic Arts -> The Sims 4 (or whatever the folder is in your language)
2. Delete the file GameVersion
3. Start your game again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 15:22

Theres not such file

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 15:42

Ellaina wrote:Theres not such file
100% sure there is.
Just do a search on your computer for GameVersion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 15:49

Done everything and still wont load [SOLVED] Screen11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 15:56

Just click on the magnifying glass in the taskbar
Type GameVersion and there it is !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 22:50

Thank you thank you it works Iam so glad its been a nightmare for me you are simply amazing thank you so much ^^ Internal favor you just got Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top