Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Monarch Sims 3 Medieval : Pirates and Nobles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Monarch Sims 3 Medieval : Pirates and Nobles Empty Problem with Monarch Sims 3 Medieval : Pirates and Nobles

Post by Guest Wed 14 Sep 2011, 09:01

Okay, so the titel is a bit long and my English is a bit bad and also I am new to this forum (Hi!).

But: I downloaded and installed with crack Sims 3 Medieval, and imediatly after that the Pirates and nobels. No clue if the game worked without it. I also cracked the pirates and nobles, no idea if this information is important (stay with me here).
I had problems with the launcher, which I could solve with the help of an other topic, but now I'm stuck and I can't find the solution, al though I am somewhat sure I read it somewhere lost.
I can't create a Kingdom. I get the bar, I get to type, but clicking okay won't do anything. I can click exit and wonder off in the start screen, so it doesn't freeze up.
I use windows 7, game version 2.0.113.000001 An used the newest ultimate fix. Have to bypass the launcher though, because it will nag for a disk otherwise.

Any help?

Back to top Go down

Problem with Monarch Sims 3 Medieval : Pirates and Nobles Empty Re: Problem with Monarch Sims 3 Medieval : Pirates and Nobles

Post by Narong30 Wed 14 Sep 2011, 09:24

Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem with Monarch Sims 3 Medieval : Pirates and Nobles Empty Re: Problem with Monarch Sims 3 Medieval : Pirates and Nobles

Post by Guest Wed 14 Sep 2011, 09:28

Yes... I have. Don't see your point here, because I installed the Ultimate fix correctly, at least, I installed as I was told to. There is nothing further in that topic what could help me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 14 Sep 2011, 09:48

Hello,
We haven't had any reports of new problems yet, but when this post is under Admin's attention, he may be able to help find a solution. Though that your launcher is asking for a disk suggests that the crack has been misplaced.
It may be important to know if you're using any mods or custom content in your game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Sep 2011, 09:53

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
We haven't had any reports of new problems yet, but when this post is under Admin's attention, he may be able to help find a solution. Though that your launcher is asking for a disk suggests that the crack has been misplaced.
It may be important to know if you're using any mods or custom content in your game.
I hope so, I've been dying to play this game! Very Happy
No mods, no custom stuff, I've read about the crack being misplaced but I followed the instruction correctly (I think, never know sure)
I have to go to work now, but I'll check in a soon as possible. Thank you Lady ElDi

//EDIT

Okay, so what I've done is I completely (to my knowledge and abilty) de-installed both Medieval as Pirates and nobles. Funny, not. Doesn't really matter. The installation guide of the fix does not mention when to install, so I am guessing the first two cracks before you install, then update, then the last three cracks. Which makes it very confusing with the Pirates and Nobles thing, because in the installation guide that came with the whole game, so NOT the installation guide of the fix, it states that it as well need to be cracked, but has the cracks in a file. So, I'm confused on what to do first.
TL;DR
Should I first install the Medieval game with the fix and just play in the god hope it works? Or should I follow the Pirates and Nobles delivered installation guide, doing what I am told an basically repeating the whole darn process again and downloading the fix for the 8th time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 14 Sep 2011, 17:48

DaringDarling wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
I hope so, I've been dying to play this game! Very Happy
No mods, no custom stuff, I've read about the crack being misplaced but I followed the instruction correctly (I think, never know sure)
I have to go to work now, but I'll check in a soon as possible. Thank you Lady ElDi

//EDIT

Okay, so what I've done is I completely (to my knowledge and abilty) de-installed both Medieval as Pirates and nobles. Funny, not. Doesn't really matter. The installation guide of the fix does not mention when to install, so I am guessing the first two cracks before you install, then update, then the last three cracks. Which makes it very confusing with the Pirates and Nobles thing, because in the installation guide that came with the whole game, so NOT the installation guide of the fix, it states that it as well need to be cracked, but has the cracks in a file. So, I'm confused on what to do first.
TL;DR
Should I first install the Medieval game with the fix and just play in the god hope it works? Or should I follow the Pirates and Nobles delivered installation guide, doing what I am told an basically repeating the whole darn process again and downloading the fix for the 8th time?
Hello,

It all goes as following:

1. Install The Sims: Medieval, but DO NOT APPLY the included crack!
2. Install The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles, but DO NOT APPLY the included crack!
3. Download and apply the latest version of the Ultimate Fix and note that you put the crack in the BASE GAME'S game directory, and NOT the expansion's one.
4. Start the game and see the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top