Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERROR Message

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ERROR Message Empty ERROR Message

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 21:25

Hey guys, so here is what happened, I updated my game through Origin by mistake but so I couldn't play my saved games with like GTW and such and they just added a new world to the game today. so when I went to install the Ultimate Fix my game started giving me an error message and I can't play the sims 4 any more. I thought the Ultimate Fix was the newest update but it seems like it isn't how can I fix this issue? Attached is a screen shot of the error.

Back to top Go down

ERROR Message Empty Re: ERROR Message

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Jun 2015, 22:27

HarleyDoll1 wrote:
Hey guys, so here is what happened, I updated my game through Origin by mistake but so I couldn't play my saved games with like GTW and such and they just added a new world to the game today. so when I went to install the Ultimate Fix my game started giving me an error message and I can't play the sims 4 any more. I thought the Ultimate Fix was the newest update but it seems like it isn't how can I fix this issue? Attached is a screen shot of the error.

Welcome to the forum,

Unfortunately this is a common mistake that owners of legit Sims 4 base games make: they prematurely update their games via Origin and of course, that won't work.

The reason you are getting these problems is simply because the Ultimate fix here has not been updated yet, to include the newest official EA update and the new neighborhood "Newcrest".

You will need to wait until a new Ultimate fix has been released, and for the future you should actually change your Origin application settings, so that the games don't update themselves automatically anymore.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 22:39

Okay that's fine However your Ultimate Fix is labeled as "The Newest Version"

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Jun 2015, 23:41

HarleyDoll1 wrote:Okay that's fine However your Ultimate Fix is labeled as "The Newest Version"

Sorry for that, but the post hasn't been edited yet. Please keep in mind that cracked releases always take a while until they come out. This new update from EA was just released today I think...? So yes, our Ultimate fix cannot possibly be up-to-date. Wink

I edited the Ultimate fix-post myself now, btw.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top