Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel-able Granite Falls?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travel-able Granite Falls? Empty Travel-able Granite Falls?

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jun 2015, 06:02

I don't make mods or CC and really have no idea what goes into creating them, but I was just wondering if it was possible (or already done) to create another version of Granite Falls that you can just travel to? Like not for vacation. I was wondering because I like the idea of an empty world like Newcrest but I also like Granite Falls' woodsy appearance.

A great blog named One Billion Pixels has already emptied Willow Creek and Oasis Spring, but it seems like when you use them they overwrite the filled versions of the neighborhoods. http://one-billion-pixels.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-sims-4-empty-worlds-willow-creek.html So I'm thinking maybe if someone could make a travel-able version of Granite Falls, it wouldn't conflict with the vacation version? Not that I'd care since I hardly send my Sims on vaca, I really just want to create a couple of off-the-grid Sim families to live in the woods Razz

Back to top Go down

Travel-able Granite Falls? Empty Re: Travel-able Granite Falls?

Post by coolcandy3001 Sun 14 Jun 2015, 14:23

When not playing the game (before clicking your household) you can click on the lots in granite falls and change them to household instead of national park. I don't know if it'll make it travelable but they'll be able to live there.

Also, I love OBP, I have many of their CC :3
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jun 2015, 14:52

coolcandy3001 wrote:When not playing the game (before clicking your household) you can click on the lots in granite falls and change them to household instead of national park. I don't know if it'll make it travelable but they'll be able to live there.

Also, I love OBP, I have many of their CC :3

Yes yes, I think that works in another way. I switched one of the houses lot type to Residential and I noticed that Rental wasn't an option so I guess you can't switch back. Next time I'll make a copy and the lot type should stay. So far it seems like a regular old house, and when I look at my phone the option to go on vacation is still there. BUT when I go to Travel and try to click out of Destination Worlds, the icon is grayed out and message on hover says "This World is not accessible in this mode."

However this is ok with me, I'll just play this on a file with all new lots and families. This is a good method for a commune challenge or something lol. Thanks for the tip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jun 2015, 15:55

Doesn't work after all -_- keeps resetting the lot to Rental and kicking out the families I put in

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top