Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the Sims 4 Errors. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two of the Sims 4 Errors. [SOLVED] Empty Two of the Sims 4 Errors. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 03:01

This is, kind of a long explination.
Back in April, i had installed the most recent version of the sims 4 then.
I played it for a while then heard of the 'Fixes'
i installed the most recent one then and the game worked fine, never ever EVER had a problem.
Love the game, has brought happiness to my life.

But then in May my laptop ended up a serious hard disk error, that is still coming back to haunt me from time to time.
But my computer broke in may, so i reset it once summer vacation started.
I went back to pirate bay (i dont care about this "FBI" nonsense)
and redownloaded the same copy of the game i had the first time, installed it.
i never tested it that way at first, because my first thought was that, over the time my computer was broken, i remember getting emails about how a new Fix was out.
The most current one, 1.7.65.1020.

The one that just is the fix and doesnt say "update", since i was unsure which to choose, since i just reinstalled the game, i just choose the first one.
After i applied the files, i played it once or twice and it worked fine.
Now i dont have origin on my laptop, and never have, but the day after i was super hyped, i wanted to fill both cities with sims i created, and when i go to open the game, it tells me it needs to be in origin to run.
i tried several different ways of opening the file and always got the same error.
everytime the error went away, an info box appears on the bottom right of my screen, that says "This isn't the right screen resolution, the default resolution is" then it tells me what my resolution is.
i checked and my resolution was fine, so i left that alone.

i decided to install origin, and import my copy of the sims 4 into it.
as soon as i put it in, it ran once, and told me i had corrupt data.
my sims were changed, people were missing, the third map was gone, and suddenly, MY sim of ME, every form was the same outfit, without a shirt, which i found horrid xD

But uh.
Yeah after i closed it, if i tried to open it again, it tells me another error, which i forgot, and ignored because i blew a fuse because i got so mad.

I'm an extremley creative person, and the sims, my whole life, sims is the perfect place for me to put it.
after this happening, i always feel like im standing next to a grave that says "The sims 4" on it.

I know i put a bunch of pointless facts in here, but does anyone know what this is or how to fix it?
If ANY of this involves uninstalling the sims 4 and reinstalling it, i am perfectley fine with that. i have the installation files saved.
But someone please, if anyone knows what the problem is..
HALP :0 Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Two of the Sims 4 Errors. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Two of the Sims 4 Errors. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 03:58

Welcome to the forum,

So are you able to run the game without Origin, or not ? Please note that you normally do NOT need Origin to run our cracked Sims 4.

If you get an error message about it, it almost always means that something on your computer is blocking the crack of Sims 4. Maybe some "bloatware" (e.g. Lavasoft's "Web Companion") sneaked in and found its way on your computer, without you knowing about it ? I've seen many cases in which people say they had no idea how these things got on their computers.

See this guide here for an introduction to the subject matter:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Please keep in mind though that this guide is only meant to be a rough guideline and a basis for your own research. In the end, it is solely your responsibility to figure out what is blocking the crack of the game.

That's all I can tell you now. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 04:07

Well, i do have one antivirus program on my computer, and i guess i could try and check for any mysterious apps  that i didnt install.

Oh and you first question, no, i cannot run it without origin.
i already uninstalled origin since it no longer runs on it.

When i try to run it from TS4.exe, i get the message saying it needs to be run in origin.
i will check my list of recentley installed programs , but im unsure if i will find anything.

i also have the pro version of advanced system care 7, and i have run everything so i would think it would have maybe found the stray..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 05:11

BUT, my antivirus program is called Ad-Aware.
I went through the services and checked for Lavasoft,
and found 
LavasoftAdAwareService11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 21:18

I uninstall Ad-Aware, since the whole thing is supplied by Lavasoft,
and i am installing Avast, now.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Jun 2015, 21:13

WulfyRoxas wrote:I uninstall Ad-Aware, since the whole thing is supplied by Lavasoft,
and i am installing Avast, now.

Sorry for the late reply, but if you haven't done that, I would actually try the game without any "security" software on your machine. So with this "Ad-Aware" uninstalled, try the game again. If it works, then you may install something else (avast).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jun 2015, 21:42

I disabled Windows Defender and added a bunch of exceptions to the list.
Ive installed the ultimate fix, and the GetToWork pack, and the game is fine.

But... now im having an IN-game problem.
So im going to go find a place for that.
But for now, this topic is solved.

(how do i close it? o-O )

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Jun 2015, 21:51

WulfyRoxas wrote:I disabled Windows Defender and added a bunch of exceptions to the list.
Ive installed the ultimate fix, and the GetToWork pack, and the game is fine.

But... now im having an IN-game problem.
So im going to go find a place for that.
But for now, this topic is solved.

(how do i close it? o-O )

It's good to hear that. Smile  Indeed, it seems that in almost all cases, "security"-software is causing these issues. Feel free to open a new thread about the in-game issue here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f45-the-sims-4-in-game-support

And no worries about this thread; I will close it, since the problem seems to be solved. Have fun for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top