Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luxary party stuff not showing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luxary party stuff not showing up Empty Luxary party stuff not showing up

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jun 2015, 10:49

When i apply the ultimate fix + GtW everything else shows up except luxury party. Origin isn't open and I've been trying to get it working for days. Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Luxary party stuff not showing up Empty Re: Luxary party stuff not showing up

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Jun 2015, 11:07

Jimbob_ wrote:When i apply the ultimate fix + GtW everything else shows up except luxury party. Origin isn't open and I've been trying to get it working for days. Any ideas?

//MOVED

Hello again,

You need to download and install the latest Ultimate fix, "on top" of the Get to Work-expansion. Get the fix rom the opening post here and apply the files according to the included instructions:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jun 2015, 11:42

Ok i did that and for some weird reason the items don't show up. Example: Luxary party stuff not showing up 94sLT3z

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Jun 2015, 19:54

Assuming you did everything right, in terms of adding the fix and stuff, are you using any mods ? If so, have you tried removing them already ?

This is in all likelihood due to some mod conflict or glitched-out savefile. If you can start the game properly, and the Luxury Pack shows up, it will probably mean you installed everything correctly.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jun 2015, 20:14

Took out my mods folder. Nothing. The save might be broken, i have been playing it since launch.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Jun 2015, 20:59

Jimbob_ wrote:Took out my mods folder. Nothing. The save might be broken, i have been playing it since launch.

Have a look at step #2 of the guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20396-unable-to-start-the-contents-of-your-user-data-directory-were-created-by-a-newer-version-of-the-sims-4

Look in your "saves"-folder for any files with an earlier modification date...and try restoring some of the other savefiles. You may lose some in-game progress, but maybe you're lucky and can play on, with an earlier "state" of the game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top