Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luxury Party Stuff Pack CAS content not appearing (Ultimate Fix applied)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luxury Party Stuff Pack CAS content not appearing (Ultimate Fix applied)  Empty Luxury Party Stuff Pack CAS content not appearing (Ultimate Fix applied)

Post by Guest Fri 07 Aug 2015, 23:13

Hi
Not sure if this should be posted here, I'm quite new to the forums... 
I had downloaded from a torrent site a Reloaded version of the Sims 4. I applied the Ultimate Fix, following the instructions here, and for awhile I had no problems at all. However, due to the Origin update that caused the unsolvable issue of not being able to launch the Sims 4 with Origin opened in the background, I decided to reinstall both Origin and the Sims 4 to see if it would solve the problem. After reinstalling I reapplied the Ultimate fix again. This time, however, I used the G4TW Sims 4 version and its Get to Work expansion. After installing both, the Gallery issue still occured, but the worse issue is - the CAS content from Luxury Party Stuff Pack doesn't appear. The styled looks from that pack remained, but when I clicked them, their clothes appeared invisible. Also, my previous save had hair and clothes from that pack - they appeared bald and their particular clothes invisible. 
What is this issue caused by? How can I fix it?

EDIT: It doesn't matter now, I fixed the issue, I had forgotten to apply the Ultimate Fix after installing Get to Work. I feel so dumb now...

Back to top Go down

Luxury Party Stuff Pack CAS content not appearing (Ultimate Fix applied)  Empty Re: Luxury Party Stuff Pack CAS content not appearing (Ultimate Fix applied)

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 22:45

Please, follow the instructions in the VIDEO below and download the stuff from the link in its description at YouTube.

It is more up to date and it should work. Let us know if you need further assistance or if you got your game working. Thanks!

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down