Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 luxury stuff item does not appear.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 luxury stuff item does not appear. Empty The sims 4 luxury stuff item does not appear.

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jun 2015, 12:23

i have problem with the stuff pack but the expansion pack and game pack are fine.i read the post that have a same problem like me but i dont know why i cant fix it.i also download the ultimate fix correctly but still not show up. Why.

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 luxury stuff item does not appear. Empty Re: The sims 4 luxury stuff item does not appear.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 25 Jun 2015, 05:12

Helgalnw wrote:i have problem with the stuff pack but the expansion pack and game pack are fine.i read the post that have a same problem like me but i dont know why i cant fix it.i also download the ultimate fix correctly but still not show up. Why.

//MOVED

Hello and sorry for the belated reply,

Are you sure that you copied and pasted the files from the (latest) Ultimate fix to the correct location ? The correct location is this: C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

And NOT "My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4".

Please check into that. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 luxury stuff item does not appear. Empty Re: The sims 4 luxury stuff item does not appear.

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jun 2015, 14:29

ofcourse

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Jul 2015, 10:41

Helgalnw wrote:ofcourse

Does that mean you are sure you copied it to the right place ? Are you also sure you have ALL Origin-related windows and popups closed, before running that game ?

What about your anti-virus exclusions...did you add the install location of your Sims 4 game there ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 12:34

i does use the sims 4 disc version i also close origin and disable the avg anti virus too all expansion pack appear except the luxury stuff pack the game also update to the latest version

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 16:37

I just accidentally fixing it by update the game from origin and patse the ultimate fix and patse the gtw later thanks anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 16:44

no no i still got the problem the object from stuff pack appear but the clothes not show up

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Jul 2015, 17:08

Helgalnw wrote:I just accidentally fixing it by update the game from origin and patse the ultimate fix and patse the gtw later thanks anyway

Sorry for the late reply, but this is incorrect: you must install the files from our "Get to Work"-release AT FIRST. Then comes the latest Ultimate fix. Not the other way round.

Also, if you have a legit game on Origin, make sure to de-activate automatic game updates in Origin. See this post here why it is important to do so:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20385-a-note-for-owners-of-the-sims-4-version-on-origin

For your case, please wait until a new "Ultimate fix" has been released, which will support EA's newest patch version of TS4. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top