Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The difference between Ultimate Fix and Ultimate Fix Update Only?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The difference between Ultimate Fix and Ultimate Fix Update Only? Empty The difference between Ultimate Fix and Ultimate Fix Update Only?

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jul 2015, 01:29

So I'm reinstalling Sims 4 cause of a bug. From what I read, the bug is patched in a later patch note that I should receive when I update my sims 4 game. I just finished downloading and now I'm wondering if I need to download both Ultimate Fixes or just one (just the update only). Before applying the fix, I do get the error rld.dll and It disappears after I apply the fix. I want to get rid of the bug in game. Which one should I download? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

The difference between Ultimate Fix and Ultimate Fix Update Only? Empty Re: The difference between Ultimate Fix and Ultimate Fix Update Only?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Jul 2015, 10:29

MangoPuff wrote:So I'm reinstalling Sims 4 cause of a bug. From what I read, the bug is patched in a later patch note that I should receive when I update my sims 4 game. I just finished downloading and now I'm wondering if I need to download both Ultimate Fixes or just one (just the update only). Before applying the fix, I do get the error rld.dll and It disappears after I apply the fix. I want to get rid of the bug in game. Which one should I download? Thanks.

Hello,

Short answer: get the "Ultimate fix" (and NOT the "update only"-version).

Longer answer: the "Ultimate fix" also contains smaller DLC items, such as the Outdoor Retreat, and others. The "update only", will NOT contain those small DLCs; you will only get the update for the base game only.

In fact, the only reason we put up the "update only"was because some people requested it, due to their internet speed being slow and/or because of space limitations on their computers.

But...if you have enough filespace on your computer and your internet speed is fast enough, then go for the "Ultimate fix" (with DLC) straigth away. The difference between Ultimate Fix and Ultimate Fix Update Only? Icon_smile  Tip:  if you just downloaded the stuff, get the base game and "Get to Work" from ths site:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Install the base game at first, then "get to work". AFTER that, install the Ultimate fix. And that should do - good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top