Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showtime +Ultimate fix. To update to 1.32 or to not to update, that is the question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Showtime +Ultimate fix. To update to 1.32 or to not to update, that is the question. Empty Showtime +Ultimate fix. To update to 1.32 or to not to update, that is the question.

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 08:21

Hey Guys.
Downloaded Showtime, and the applied the Ultimate Fix, just to be safe. Was about to update when i noticed it said it would update to 1.32
I aborted the update because I looked at the Fix and it said compatible with 1.31.
Just wanted to know if i update will I not be able to play it?

:newfag: so forgive me for being a no0b, a'ight? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Showtime +Ultimate fix. To update to 1.32 or to not to update, that is the question. Empty Re: Showtime +Ultimate fix. To update to 1.32 or to not to update, that is the question.

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 10:46

I guess can't play that using 1.32. You must download or have a 1.31 patch because admin releases a Ultimate Fix for only 1.31. The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Showtime +Ultimate fix. To update to 1.32 or to not to update, that is the question. Empty Re: Showtime +Ultimate fix. To update to 1.32 or to not to update, that is the question.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 16:50

Hello,
The answer is no, don't update to 1.32 yet. Read this.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top