Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME STARTS UPBUT FREEZES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GAME STARTS UPBUT FREEZES Empty GAME STARTS UPBUT FREEZES

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jul 2015, 22:40

I downloaded G4TW Sims 4 and some of the packs. So when I first tried to start up Sims 4, it wouldn't start up so I applied the ultimate fix and It started up but everytime when it got to "The Sims 4" logo, it froze and said not responding. I did forget to install the two redist files before adding the fixed files into my game so I did it after. Anyways, can any one tell me what I should do because my game is freezing, thank you.

Back to top Go down

GAME STARTS UPBUT FREEZES Empty Re: GAME STARTS UPBUT FREEZES

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jul 2015, 00:43

Hi! I am no expert with this, but I had this same problem. I read that if you have CC tattoos in your game the crash happens, so if you have any custom tattoos in your game, delete them. It worked for me perfectly. If that does not work, I'm not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jul 2015, 03:12

i have no custom content in the game

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Jul 2015, 12:13

jakerbz wrote:i have no custom content in the game

Hello and welcome to the forum,

GAME STARTS UPBUT FREEZES Dve16uc8nnw2

You can find this option in 
Control Panel/System/Advanced/Performance/Settings. Choose the setting that I marked with an arrow in the screenshot ("turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only"). The click on "Apply and then on "OK".

Now re-boot the computer ! After the re-boot, play on and see if anything improved. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top