Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game always starts as a background process

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game always starts as a background process Empty Game always starts as a background process

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2019, 13:34

And i added it to the exceptions of Windows Firewall and Malwarebytes, I can't think of anything else, it's super annoying!
I does launch eventually, but like after 5 minutes!

Any ideas? Sad

Back to top Go down

Game always starts as a background process Empty Re: Game always starts as a background process

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2019, 14:06

You mean minimized? Does it show on taskbar or not? Because I remember someone saying using Rivatuner Statistics Server caused the game to start minimized. But it shouldn't take more time to start so maybe your PC has just low specs? Or you have a lot of mods/CC.

Back to top Go down

Game always starts as a background process Empty Re: Game always starts as a background process

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2019, 14:18

Hello! Thanks for replying!
I mean it doesn’t show in the taskbar. When i open the task manager it’s there, but in the background processes list.
After a while it launches properly, shows up on the taskbar etc etc.
I do actually have lots of cc, i just wanted to make sure that it couldn’t be something else, something fixable so to say.
If it’s just because of the cc, i’ll just wait WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2019, 14:48

You can try taking all of your CC/mods out to test if that's the cause. Remember to delete all files and folders with "cache" in name too from "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4".

But if that doesn't help I don't know what to suggest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2019, 16:24

Yes I see, but the thing is: it’s not every time! Sometimes it sprints open, with cc and all!
That’s why i thought it might be something else. Sad
Thanks a million for replying anyway!

Ah! Since we’re chatting, i see in your latest version the Online feature is enabled by default! Dare i ask...? *v*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2019, 16:45

No idea then. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

You mean in-game options? That one is enabled by default but it doesn't change anything in cracked game. We won't get the gallery working in-game. Uploading to the gallery without having legit game will NEVER work. Downloading is possible but as I said, not from in-game gallery. Check out those two threads:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t31771-games4theworld-the-sims-4-gallery-complete-creator-collections-updated-on-29-07-2019
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34579-the-sims-4-downloading-from-online-gallery

And just to clear up: you said "in your latest version" - as my signature says, I'm not a part of G4TW team. They make their releases, I make my repack. I just help with stuff. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2019, 17:31

Ah-ah! I see, no because seeing the icon so green had me wonder!
Also your repacks have saved many lives, i’m sure!

Thanks a lot for everything anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top