Minecraft

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Minecraft

Post by Anarchy on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 08:11

@sylvantos wrote:
The moment i saw it on the store front in W10 I thought something was up. If Microsoft owns it, they are playing a very slimey trick..because they seem to be calling themselves mojang as well?

They will keep it hostage on Windows 10. While the W10 Edition is inferior now, it's also Java-less, and will likely feature the long awaited API eventually.

Anarchy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Posts : 243
Join date : 2015-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 08:12

Admin wrote:
@sylvantos wrote:I assume there is a download link for a cracked version of minecraft?
There are many cracked versions out there, just look for one that has a lot of seeders. (And make sure to read the comments)
What he said.

@Anarchy wrote:
Admin wrote:
@sylvantos wrote:I assume there is a download link for a cracked version of minecraft?
There are many cracked versions out there, just look for one that has a lot of seeders. (And make sure to read the comments)

You could also buy it...

EDIT: That was an idiotic thing to say. Sorry, just slipped out...
Not idiotic, just a bit snob (and I AM a snob by nature, even though I fight against that tendency of mine with all my strength, at least most of the time Very Happy)...

Sim Architect
G4TW Forum Entertainer
Video creator & streamer
G4TW Forum Entertainer Video creator & streamer

Posts : 1938
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile http://www.thesimarchitect.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 08:13

@Anarchy wrote:
@sylvantos wrote:
The moment i saw it on the store front in W10 I thought something was up. If Microsoft owns it, they are playing a very slimey trick..because they seem to be calling themselves mojang as well?

They will keep it hostage on Windows 10. While the W10 Edition is inferior now, it's also Java-less, and will likely feature the long awaited API eventually.
What do you mean by java-less? I am running both versions of Java in my Windows 10 just fine! Smile


_________________
Kind regards,

The Sim Architect



www.thesimarchitect.com
avatar
Sim Architect
G4TW Forum Entertainer
Video creator & streamer
G4TW Forum Entertainer Video creator & streamer

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : 0

Male

Posts : 1938
Points : 4663
Reputation : 166
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 39

View user profile http://www.thesimarchitect.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft

Post by Anarchy on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 08:17

@Sim Architect wrote:What do you mean by java-less? I am running both versions of Java in my Windows 10 just fine! Smile

Context mate. Minecraft W10 Edition doesn't run on Java.

Anarchy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Need For Speed series

Posts : 243
Points : 1536
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 08:31

@Anarchy wrote:
@Sim Architect wrote:What do you mean by java-less? I am running both versions of Java in my Windows 10 just fine! Smile

Context mate. Minecraft W10 Edition doesn't run on Java.
Ops... Facepalm

_________________
Kind regards,

The Sim Architect



www.thesimarchitect.com
avatar
Sim Architect
G4TW Forum Entertainer
Video creator & streamer
G4TW Forum Entertainer Video creator & streamer

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : 0

Male

Posts : 1938
Points : 4663
Reputation : 166
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 39

View user profile http://www.thesimarchitect.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum