Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Cannot update problem (version 1.0.613) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Cannot update problem (version 1.0.613) [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Cannot update problem (version 1.0.613) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 09:10

So. I have sims 3 original CD and i bought it a long time ago (in a galaxy far far away Very Happy). I have version 1.0.613 and i want to update it to the latest (1.67.2) But i have there a couple of problems(on version 1.0.631 is sims working fine, but that version is.. uhm.. not good for me Very Happy). When i am updating from sims 3 launcher everything is going ok but after one minute of downloading patch it says that some .package files are corrupted and TS3(something).exe is corrupted too. Sims 3 works but the text is completly missing.
Then i try the manual patach and that says unexpected error occured.
I tried ultimate fix but that helped me not too. I run sims 3 and textures and text is missing.
Please help me soon Sad i really dont know what can i do ...

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Cannot update problem (version 1.0.613) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Cannot update problem (version 1.0.613) [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 27 Jul 2015, 14:22

Hello,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
The Ultimate Fix will only work with the latest game version, so you have to update first. (Of course, following THESE instructions at all times)

Something might be corrupt. You can try reinstalling your CD version and then re-applying the manual patch again, but if that didn't work, I recommend that you back up (!) your savegames and then uninstall The Sims 3 using Your Uninstaller! Pro from www.games4theworld.org . Use the "Super Mode".

After uninstallation, restart your PC and reinstall everything following these steps: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#
But now instead of using your CD, download the The Sims 3 games you want from www.games4theworld.org . If you want expansion packs too, I recommend downloading our "The Sims 3: The Complete Collection". If you download that one, ignore the "Must read" topic, and follow the steps that come with that download, because everything you need is already included.

Good luck and please let us know if you're stuck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Cannot update problem (version 1.0.613) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Cannot update problem (version 1.0.613) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 18:46

Thank you i hope this will work.
But when i have a unoficial illegal sims 3 version in launcher it says i have a illegal unfinished version of sims 3. Is this a problem ? (in updates or something ?)
EDIT: So... again i have problem with deltabuilds and TS3P06 corrupted files... I did everything...
But i cant run sims 3 that i could before (but it was without text) Now it wants for me the serial key again but no one serial key is working. It says License server is down. I try it again but. I really dont know what to do If it is not going to work.
EDIT2: Thank you !!! Now complete instalation everything good but i have still one problem there and its showen on these 2 pics
(is the problem maybe in .iso or CD (i havent iso or cd inserted in time of install) I tried ultimate fix too.

But the installing of update was going very well but i cant still play Sad
(i dont have any expansion packs installed and i dont want to yet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jul 2015, 17:38

AWW YEAH. Okay now its everything ok. Sims running ok. Thank for all your help. I just reinstalled the game and its ok.  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 28 Jul 2015, 20:36

Good to hear that! Heeeeeey, Macarena
Enjoy the game and don't hesitate to let us know if you need help again. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top