Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could not verify the integrity of the installer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could not verify the integrity of the installer Empty Could not verify the integrity of the installer

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 05:24

Hi, this shows up when I try to open the base game (sims 3 COMPLETE collection) Sad I already did the disk utility thing. Sad

Back to top Go down

Could not verify the integrity of the installer Empty Re: Could not verify the integrity of the installer

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 06:56

So, I redone everything from unzipping to the dmg thing now when I open the installer of the base game it shows "The application "The Sims 3 Installer can't be opened"

Back to top Go down

Could not verify the integrity of the installer Empty Re: Could not verify the integrity of the installer

Post by Phoebe Wed 29 Jul 2015, 11:10

Hello stellerosespurs,

Have you opened the .rar files with StuffIt Expander?
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 16:09

Yes, I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 21:46

Is the installer at the top of the DMG structure when you create the dmg in disk utility? As well, copy the content of the folder, and not the folder itself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Wed 29 Jul 2015, 22:01

wataru2 wrote:Is the installer at the top of the DMG structure when you create the dmg in disk utility? As well, copy the content of the folder, and not the folder itself?

There are two ways of creating .dmg. The one I described in the guide doesn't involve copying like the one you mentioned right now.

stellerosespurs wrote:Yes I did.

Are you having this problem with only Sims 3 base game installer or have you tried creating .dmg files of other expansions as well? 

If you haven't tried it, can you create a .dmg for any expansion pack and click to install it to see it if the same problem continues?
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Aug 2015, 15:45

Hi, everything's working fine now. There was just something wrong when I extracted the file. Thank you! Also, do you have the store packs like the one with Christmas tree?

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Sun 02 Aug 2015, 20:25

Hello,

It's good to hear that your problem is solved Smile

You can find all the store content here: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top