Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4: Unable to Start; Origin needs to be running

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4: Unable to Start; Origin needs to be running Empty Sims 4: Unable to Start; Origin needs to be running

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 18:49

I downloaded the Sims 4 torrent from games4theworld yesterday along with the ultimate fix and the get to work torrent; yesterday it worked but I ended up having to clean out my computer and do a complete restore. Today I downloaded all torrents again and installed and now it wont work. I keep getting this... 

Sims 4: Unable to Start; Origin needs to be running Unable11

when I try to play the game! I have added all sims folders as exceptions to my AVG firewall.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried repair using the sims installer. I am not sure what else to do.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4: Unable to Start; Origin needs to be running Empty Re: Sims 4: Unable to Start; Origin needs to be running

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 29 Jul 2015, 19:05

katy.otter wrote:I downloaded the Sims 4 torrent from games4theworld yesterday along with the ultimate fix and the get to work torrent; yesterday it worked but I ended up having to clean out my computer and do a complete restore. Today I downloaded all torrents again and installed and now it wont work. I keep getting this... 

Sims 4: Unable to Start; Origin needs to be running Unable11

when I try to play the game! I have added all sims folders as exceptions to my AVG firewall.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried repair using the sims installer. I am not sure what else to do.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Have a look at this here and (re-)do the parts about Windows Defender and the Windows firewall. Forget about the "avast"-part.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Then I suggest you un-install AVG and re-boot the computer. After the re-boot, try re-running the game again. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4: Unable to Start; Origin needs to be running Empty Re: Sims 4: Unable to Start; Origin needs to be running

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 22:48

I Have a Solution for Windows!!!!!!!!!!!! Heeeeeey, Macarena Happy B-day!

1. Download ALL of the parts first. DO NOT INSTALL THEM INTO YOUR SIMS 4 FOLDER!

2. Move your Sims 4 folder out of the Electronic arts folder and into your program files (x86) folder. (Just to be safe)

3. Install part 5 into your sims 4 folder! 

4. Play the game!!

I noticed an error when first installing the games in order but I then realized that maybe I should've started with part 5 on account of it having more folders and it worked!! I hope this helps everyone just as it helped me!! Very Happy Happy Simming!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 23 Aug 2015, 23:42

If you do not change the installation folder for your game, it won't fix it...

I would advise to download the newly released torrent and watching the video below (torrent links are in the description of the video, at YouTube, please share if you like, I am the one who posted the video and uploaded the torrent, which is based on Carlos's release you just mentioned) Smile

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Aug 2015, 20:10

i have the same problem i tried everything and still the same , i got it after downloading the latest ultimate fix , i want to play it soooo bad but it doesn't work what a shame Sad  Help Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 29 Aug 2015, 08:03

Please, take a look at my video's (way above) description at YouTube, I added a torrent for the cracked DLL itself. But you need to exclude the folder where you will extract it first, or your anti-virus will delete it.

The Downloaded DLL goes together with your TS4.exe file.

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top