Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help!!! How to install torrent expansion packs with base game CD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help!!! How to install torrent expansion packs with base game CD Empty Help!!! How to install torrent expansion packs with base game CD

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jul 2015, 23:50

I have the base game with orgin (regualr CD) and I don't know how to install torrent EPS, but I'm scared of my orgin ea account getting banned. Can I get the steps of how to download the torrent expansion packs? And will i GET banned? Why. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Help!!! How to install torrent expansion packs with base game CD Empty Re: Help!!! How to install torrent expansion packs with base game CD

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 01 Aug 2015, 12:41

queen_babyd wrote:I have the base game with orgin (regualr CD) and I don't know how to install torrent EPS, but I'm scared of my orgin ea account getting banned. Can I get the steps of how to download the torrent expansion packs? And will i GET banned? Why. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I myself have not heard from such a case of "banning" yet; and in fact, Origin bans seem to happen very rarely. If you want to be absolutely sure, I suggest you uninstall your Origin Sims 3 game, and go strictly with pirated games. 

Download the "Complete Collection" of The Sims 3 from this site here (click on the magnet link, to open the download in your torrent browser):
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Let us know when you finished downloading it, so that we can guide you further through the installation of these games. Good luck for now ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top