Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to download the sims 4 outdoor retreat and get to work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to  download the sims 4 outdoor retreat and get to work? Empty Where to download the sims 4 outdoor retreat and get to work?

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 12:43

please send me link Smile

Back to top Go down

Where to  download the sims 4 outdoor retreat and get to work? Empty Re: Where to download the sims 4 outdoor retreat and get to work?

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 12:49

Outdoor retreat is inside the Ultimate Fix.

Get to work is an extra torrent found on the Games4theworld Download site.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Where to  download the sims 4 outdoor retreat and get to work? Empty Re: Where to download the sims 4 outdoor retreat and get to work?

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 12:55

ok.. thanks! Smile

do I have to download daemon tool to install?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 12:59

Dont think so, installing both should only be drag+drop. But read the installation instructions for further detail on how to install.

And also first install Get to work, and then apply the Ultimate Fix.

Tj

EDIT: I personally dont use Deamon tools. I prefer "WinCDEmu", small programm, does what it should and nothing more. But as I said, dont think you need to mount any ISO Wink.

Have Fun playing

Last edited by DarkTJ on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 13:03; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 13:01

ok thank you

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top