Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are playing a non-final, unauthorized copy of The Sims 3 - Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You are playing a non-final, unauthorized copy of The Sims 3 - Problem Empty You are playing a non-final, unauthorized copy of The Sims 3 - Problem

Post by Guest Sun 09 Aug 2015, 18:10

Hi there^^
I downloaded the torrent of the whole Sims 3 collection rar that you guys uploaded in 28/11/2014 and I tried to make the Base Game work, but I've got a problem. 
It looks like this- 
You are playing a non-final, unauthorized copy of The Sims 3 - Problem HEocc3L

I can't update the game and not to mention about playing, I just can't do a thing. 
What can I do? 
By the way- I don't have a crack for the base game... so if I need it I'd appreciate if you'll send one to me:<

Back to top Go down

You are playing a non-final, unauthorized copy of The Sims 3 - Problem Empty Re: You are playing a non-final, unauthorized copy of The Sims 3 - Problem

Post by Guest Sun 09 Aug 2015, 18:20

Hi there, @ziiivaac8, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Did you already try applying the Manual Patch? Both the Patch and the Crack necessary are included on the folder you must have gotten after extracting the RAR of the Complete Collection.

Also remember that there is an Installation Guide on there too, please take a look at it and follow it very carefully. It outlines everything you have to do to get the game up and running. If you have any questions please let us know. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

You are playing a non-final, unauthorized copy of The Sims 3 - Problem Empty Re: You are playing a non-final, unauthorized copy of The Sims 3 - Problem

Post by Guest Mon 10 Aug 2015, 19:26

Sorry if I'm doing anything wrong, it's my first time writing here:(
So I did like what you wrote... and that's what happened now
You are playing a non-final, unauthorized copy of The Sims 3 - Problem Y3Tj1Bh

how can I fix this?:S

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Aug 2015, 22:56

Hello,

Did you reinstall the game right before you started getting this error? If you didn't, ignore the rest of this message and let us know. 

If you did, there's a chance there are some left over registry entries. The only way to fix that, is to unnstall the game again, and then restart your pc before reinstalling.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Aug 2015, 00:09

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Did you reinstall the game right before you started getting this error? If you didn't, ignore the rest of this message and let us know. 

If you did, there's a chance there are some left over registry entries. The only way to fix that, is to unnstall the game again, and then restart your pc before reinstalling.

oh I see, yeah I reinstalled the base game before that WhatDidUJustCallMe?
How can I delete those leftovers without restarting my pc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Aug 2015, 06:37

ziiivaac8 wrote:
oh I see, yeah I reinstalled the base game before that WhatDidUJustCallMe?
How can I delete those leftovers without restarting my pc?

Hi again! Smile

Any specific reason of why you wouldn't want to restart your PC? It's the safest way to guarantee that most of those files that need to be deleted are so. Another way is using a tool like Your Uninstaller! Pro, that you can get from our downloads website:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Using 'Super Mode' deletes most of the registry keys leftover after an incomplete uninstallation. The thing is, it's still recommended to restart your PC after uninstalling the game and before reinstalling even after using this program, to be safer.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Aug 2015, 13:03

I don't want to restart my PC cause I don't want my files to be removed Sad (sorry if my english is not correct) 
I tried this program and it still didn't workT_T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Aug 2015, 13:12

ziiivaac8 wrote:I don't want to restart my PC cause I don't want my files to be removed Sad (sorry if my english is not correct) 
I tried this program and it still didn't workT_T

I think there's a misunderstanding. We don't mean restart as formatting your PC, but as rebooting it. Turning it off and then on again. This wouldn't make you lose any files, it's just a reboot. Razz

So, you would uninstall The Sims 3 using Your Uninstaller! Pro and choosing 'Super Mode', then you turn off your PC, turn it back on, and finally reinstall The Sims 3. 

Please, try this and let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Aug 2015, 13:41

I already did and it still makes the same error :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Aug 2015, 08:42

Hello,

Did you uninstall the game?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 11:13

Yes, I did the whole process that written here and it still shows me the same error:/

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Aug 2015, 13:28

Hello,

Ok, when you installed the game, did you install it to the default location, or another? This error can also occur if you installed to an external hard drive.

Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this Smile If everything fails, we may also be able to help you using teamviewer, if you want.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 14:44

I installed this to the default location:( 
What does it mean 'teamviewer'?Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 14:56

ziiivaac8 wrote:I installed this to the default location:( 
What does it mean 'teamviewer'?Sad

Hi again! Very Happy

Please, take a look here, on the part where it says 'TeamViewer Service':
Official ®️ Games4theworld Downloads Website - Contact

In short, it's a program that allows us to remotely try to fix problems, controlling your mouse for a little while. But you shouldn't have any concerns: you'll be able to see exactly what we are doing, you'll be given explanation for what we try, and you can stop it anytime just by moving your mouse (this will remove control from our end). You can also ask to stop it anytime, without any explanation. We'll understand.

Let us know if you want to try it out! I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 15:37

I'm kinda scared from those kinds of things:/ I think I won't choose that option.
Look, what I did right from the start was like this... I downloaded the Sims 3 collection and then I installed the SIMS 3 base game (I already have the original, but there's no option to enter a disc into my computer:( ). 
I didn't notice then- but I didn't extracted all the files you guys put in the collection, so I guessed that's all I have, and the game isn't working after I even put I put the crack (I just didn't updated the game). I uninstalled this game in the most basic way through the windows 'panel control'. I gave up for a while, but then I tried this whole over again, thinking that I might have forgetting something but it wrote the same thing. 
I wrote to you, and then I updated the game, and installed all the expansion packs I wanted, thinking that it might be working this time but it showed me that error. 
So I unin stalledit once again through the control panel of windows...started the whole process again but in vain. I uninstalled the game through that progrem you guys wrote to me. At first as I tried to delete the base game, it showed me 'do you want to restart your computer now or later' I chose 'now', but after that... I noticed that it didn't uninstalled the base game like the programe uninstalled the rest of the expansion packs when I chose to restart latter. It didn't remove the left overs. 
Soooo, after doing that... I installed only the base game and the seasons expansion pack.... it still didn't work...... and I tried to delete it over again, thinking, ''Hmmm, it didn't delete the Base Game's leftovers last time'' and after deleting both of them with the progrem and then restarting the computer.... I tried to intalled them once again, trying to be as safe as I can, deleting everything, even searching on the Regedit for any leftover myself.............and it still didn't work Why.
I know I've made many silly choices :< But I was just so frustrated, I never done those kinds of things before and it was just like @#@#%#$&$%&F#^# GRRR. 

Sorry for the long story:< I'm just a bit sad about this stupid game:<

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Aug 2015, 15:52

Hello,

There's no need to be worried about teamviewer. We are all volunteers, but we keep a professional manner. We won't do anything you don't want us to do, and the teamviewer program also has a chat function that allows you to chat with whoever's working on your computer. I'm not comfortable with doing it myself, since I've been stuck with XP for a long time and didn't get to have a new pc with a new OS until about a year ago, but the people that do are very experienced.

But, if you're really not comfortable with that, I'll show you our team's "error code" reference material so you can see for yourself what needs to be done.

Lady ElDi wrote:

Service Initialization Failed (0x0175xxxx).

Can be (0x0175dcbb), (0x0175d824).

This one is caused by broken registry references. It usually means the entire game has to be reinstalled, but not always, so make sure of that before telling them to reinstall.

-The most common reason for this error to occur is an incomplete uninstallation. The user neglected to restart his system after uninstalling (part of) the game, before reinstallation and now the registry is broken. If it's an expansion or stuffpack that was uninstalled, Admin's "error during startup" video might apply. If that doesn't work, however, a complete reinstallation of the entire game is in order. 
Use your best judgement, you can tell the user to restart the pc after uninstalling before reinstalling, or advise him to use Youruninstallerpro (available here).

-If they had a Blackbox edition, it's a little more complicated. Blackbox is a registry-menace. The more tech-savvy users can attempt to correct the registry themselves (Admin may want to insert a step-by-step [here]) but those that don't feel comfortable doing that will have to ask Admin to have a look with teamviewer. Advise them to join the chatbox when they see Admin online on the forum, and that Admin is usually online during the evenings (timezone GMT +1).

-Sometimes a user has installed the game on an external HD, and the drive was assigned a new drive letter at some point. It's not that complicated to reassign the drive letter, once you know where to find it. 
On XP, it's done like this:
Right-click "My Computer" in the start menu, go to "manage" which opens a new window and go to "Drive management". Find the external drive and rightclick for a pop-up menu which allows the user to reassign the drive letter.
Since I have no idea if this works the same on newer OS, I encourage you to find out how this is done on your own OS so you can tell someone how to do this.

-In rare cases, this error can occur after a world (sims3pack) is uninstalled. Clearing the caches entirely will fix it, so always advise the user to try starting the game with a clean folder (rename the The Sims 3 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts). They will have to reinstall their sims3packs.

If you want to try a good program that'll help you clean up your registry after uninstalling, try "advanced system care". The free version will do just fine.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 17:49

woha, thank you! I'll try it. 
one more question- how can I find out with that Advanced System program if there's something left from the Sims game?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Aug 2015, 20:48

Hello,

You can let the program do a complete clean-up of your pc. But wait.. I see the registry cleaner is only for the pro version of the program. Not to worry though, I just installed it a few days ago with this activation code 07561-D9DF8-69C57-29294

You can download it from http://www.iobit.com/en/advancedsystemcarefree.php
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 23:19

I'm sorry for writing so much to you guys:( I really do... but this is really weird...
I cleaned my computer, uninstalled everything about sims with the Your Unin-staller! and cleaned everything with the Advanced Systemcare... I restarted my pc and its still showing me the same error. I just don't get it. I cleaned everything that belonged to sims, I doubt that there are any leftovers left. And yet its still showing me the same problem:/
isn't there anything for me to do really?:'(

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top