Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Medieval - Can't see missions, can't play, weird numbers show up. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Medieval  - Can't see missions, can't play, weird numbers show up. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims Medieval - Can't see missions, can't play, weird numbers show up. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 17:17

I applied medieval fix found here and this is what I get:

The Sims Medieval  - Can't see missions, can't play, weird numbers show up. [SOLVED] Mediev11

Help

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval  - Can't see missions, can't play, weird numbers show up. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims Medieval - Can't see missions, can't play, weird numbers show up. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 24 Sep 2011, 23:24

Hello,

It might be me, but could you please describe the problem?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval  - Can't see missions, can't play, weird numbers show up. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims Medieval - Can't see missions, can't play, weird numbers show up. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Sep 2011, 03:26

Sure.
In Kingdom Mode I can do nothing but see the buildings and furnish them. So I couldn't select any hero or mission.
In Live Mode I see 4 empty hero squares, above "Hunger" you can see two tasks with phone icons and some weird numbers as being their names.
As well as the numbers on the right panel in the sim tab. I see a gray bar and the word XP.
It's not playable and it shows weird things.

Last edited by BitterTaste on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 03:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistyping)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:31

Hello,
Very weird indeed. It reminds me of the text balloon problem with The Sims 3. Which language is it supposed to be?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Sep 2011, 23:29

English or Portuguese.
I downloaded a translation made by fans but after this glitch I unninstalled it. So I think it should be English.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 26 Sep 2011, 09:19

Hello,
Sometimes user created content causes problems and seeing the nature of this mod it might just have caused this. Make sure there's no trace of the translation mod.
You may have to reinstall. I think you should be able to choose Portuguese as the install language though it doesn't seem like English is a problem for you!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2011, 16:01

I reinstalled because I had to format my computer. I applied the ultimate fix and everything is alright. Guess the translation didn't support latest version and I couldn't find in the website where I downloaded it how to fully uninstall.

Well, thanks for the support and huge thanks for the Ultimate Fix!

And Lady ElDi, you've got 666 posts, you rock!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 26 Sep 2011, 20:17

Hello,
Good to hear its working now, I'll close this topic.

BitterTaste wrote:
And Lady ElDi, you've got 666 posts, you rock!

Yikes I hadn't even noticed LOL
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top