Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Spa Day Crack. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Spa Day Crack. [CLOSED] Empty Sims 4 Spa Day Crack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Aug 2015, 15:56

Goodevening!
When are you going to crack TS4 Spa Day? Since Skidrowreloaded already cracked the latest EP. Or is it possible to DL the EP from Skidrowreloaded? and merge with the GTW versions?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Spa Day Crack. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Spa Day Crack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Aug 2015, 16:11

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20916-good-news-everyone

Most people didn't succeed at merging both versions.
Wait a little with the other pirates till they release a G4TW version

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Aug 2015, 16:30

VangetheGreat wrote:Goodevening!
When are you going to crack TS4 Spa Day? Since Skidrowreloaded already cracked the latest EP. Or is it possible to DL the EP from Skidrowreloaded? and merge with the GTW versions?
G4TW does not crack anything. Never has. G4TW has to wait until RELOADED cracks it and then repackages the crack for G4TW support. There is a version of the crack out but I personally do not think that it is RELOADED. The setup that the torrent has is nothing that I have ever seen from RELOADED before regarding The Sims games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Aug 2015, 16:38

AlwaysSimming wrote:
VangetheGreat wrote:Goodevening!
G4TW does not crack anything. Never has. G4TW has to wait until RELOADED cracks it and then repackages the crack for G4TW support. There is a version of the crack out but I personally do not think that it is RELOADED. The setup that the torrent has is nothing that I have ever seen from RELOADED before regarding The Sims games.
Oh. Thanks for the info tho. But I've seen on their website that they already have the EP, and im downloading it now. WhatDidUJustCallMe? im confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Aug 2015, 16:51

VangetheGreat wrote:
AlwaysSimming wrote:G4TW does not crack anything. Never has. G4TW has to wait until RELOADED cracks it and then repackages the crack for G4TW support. There is a version of the crack out but I personally do not think that it is RELOADED. The setup that the torrent has is nothing that I have ever seen from RELOADED before regarding The Sims games.
Oh. Thanks for the info tho. But I've seen on their website that they already have the EP, and im downloading it now. WhatDidUJustCallMe? im confused.
What he says is that you shouldn't download it. Just wait a few days and download from G4TW's downloads site only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Aug 2015, 16:59

//MOVED: This topic has been moved to The Sims 4 chit-chat section

Hi everyone! Smile

Please, remember that the download you are getting from RLD is at your own risk. We can't guarantee that it is safe, or that it will work with our version of the game as it stands right now. Support will only be fully given once we release our updated Ultimate Fix.

I hope that you understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 15 Aug 2015, 18:16

AlwaysSimming wrote:G4TW does not crack anything. Never has. 

*Small* correction: the "Ultimate fixes" from The Sims 3 (back then) were created from G4TW team members. And the final installment of the G4TW store fixes was created by me, over a year ago.

In some instances, G4TW did create stuff, too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Aug 2015, 18:19

Carlos wrote:
AlwaysSimming wrote:G4TW does not crack anything. Never has. 

*Small* correction: the "Ultimate fixes" from The Sims 3 (back then) were created from G4TW team members. And the final installment of the G4TW store fixes was created by me, over a year ago.

In some instances, G4TW did create stuff, too.
Ahhh! Thanks for the correction! Smile I did not know that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 05:16

SeoY wrote: //MOVED: This topic has been moved to The Sims 4 chit-chat section

Hi everyone! Smile

Please, remember that the download you are getting from RLD is at your own risk. We can't guarantee that it is safe, or that it will work with our version of the game as it stands right now. Support will only be fully given once we release our updated Ultimate Fix.

I hope that you understand.

Just a question to ask. If G4TW is using based on Reloaded crack for Sims 4, why it is not compatible with the latest update released by Reloaded just now?

Just asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 05:20

wantp wrote:Just a question to ask. If G4TW is using based on Reloaded crack for Sims 4, why it is not compatible with the latest update released by Reloaded just now?

Just asking.

I'm not saying that it isn't, just that we can't guarantee that it is. It has already been found that it is indeed compatible.

Still, actual support with errors or glitches will only be given once we release the updated Ultimate Fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 05:23

SeoY wrote:
I'm not saying that it isn't, just that we can't guarantee that it is. It has already been found that it is indeed compatible.

Still, actual support with errors or glitches will only be given once we release the updated Ultimate Fix.

Ah. Alrite then. Hope that G4TW will have it soon. Good luck team.

Mod edit: Topic is obsolete, and hence closed. See this announcement here.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top