Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 crack V3 + Update + fixed par Uploaded by me. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 crack V3 + Update + fixed par Uploaded by me. [CLOSED] Empty The Sims 4 crack V3 + Update + fixed par Uploaded by me. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 13:37

Hello everyone, first of all I don't know where I should create this topic so I created here and I hope this is not "Inapropriate Topic or Insulting or other bad thing".

I found this Crack and this Update from a torrent website as I can not put links of torrents, so I decided to upload the files (upload done by me) on MEGA and Mediafire links, here are the links:

MEGA: Censored

Mirror

Mediafire: Censored

PS: The only thing I modified is rename the TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par to solve Censoring problem

Changes of Update:

Bug Fixes / Issues:

• It has been brought to our attention that some of our cute and adorable babies have had difficulty expressing themselves without… well… distorting.  There was an issue with some integrated chipsets causing the poor little ones to appear in their own “unique” way. We have corrected the problem and pulled everyone back together. Thank you for helping us identify, and track down this issue.

How to install:

Move the files inside the Update folder to The Sims 4 folder and replace all the files
Then move the files inside the Crack folder to The Sims 4 folder and replace all the files

Warning: you need to make a new game to work because the old saves games don't work

Travel Crash Fix: If you are still getting a crash when you try to go to any lot, to solve this problem go to Origin click on Origin and click on Aplications Settings and click on Origin in the game and uncheck Origin enabled on game you can also put Origin in Offline Mode, now run The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe go to game options click on Other and uncheck the options: Online Acess, Online Notifications, Share User Data and Auto-Reconnect and then restart the game, now should fix the problem

//EDIT: Looks like somebody "without my permission" add my links to Adf.ly Website with this I mean somebody is gaining money with MY LINKS for every click on my links, and I wonder who was the person who did this and why they did not ask me permission and this is infringing copyright "MY COPYRIGHT", this was one of the things I dreaded when I entered in this website, I am very disappointed, and for the person who did this, if you have dignity SHOW YOURSELF "If you are the person who did this tell in a replay with a quote "I did this"" Isn't enough most of my topics being tagged as Inapropriate or Insulting or other bad things ? What I did to this website to deserve this ?

Hope this helped you

The user, SPEEDEVIL2012

Last edited by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 17:41; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 crack V3 + Update + fixed par Uploaded by me. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 crack V3 + Update + fixed par Uploaded by me. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 Sep 2014, 17:58

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:Hello everyone, first of all I don't know where I should create this topic so I created here and I hope this is not "Inapropriate Topic or Insulting or other bad thing".

I found this Crack and this Update from a torrent website as I can not put links of torrents, so I decided to upload the files (upload done by me) on MEGA and Mediafire links, here are the links:

MEGA: Censored

Mirror

Mediafire: Censored

PS: The only thing I modified is rename the TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par to solve Censoring problem

Changes of Update:

Bug Fixes / Issues:

• It has been brought to our attention that some of our cute and adorable babies have had difficulty expressing themselves without… well… distorting.  There was an issue with some integrated chipsets causing the poor little ones to appear in their own “unique” way. We have corrected the problem and pulled everyone back together. Thank you for helping us identify, and track down this issue.

How to install:

Move the files inside the Update folder to The Sims 4 folder and replace all the files
Then move the files inside the Crack folder to The Sims 4 folder and replace all the files

Warning: you need to make a new game to work because the old saves games don't work

Travel Crash Fix: If you are still getting a crash when you try to go to any lot, to solve this problem go to Origin click on Origin and click on Aplications Settings and click on Origin in the game and uncheck Origin enabled on game you can also put Origin in Offline Mode, now run The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe go to game options click on Other and uncheck the options: Online Acess, Online Notifications, Share User Data and Auto-Reconnect and then restart the game, now should fix the problem

//EDIT: Looks like somebody "without my permission" add my links to Adf.ly Website with this I mean somebody is gaining money with MY LINKS for every click on my links, and I wonder who was the person who did this and why they did not ask me permission and this is infringing copyright "MY COPYRIGHT", this was one of the things I dreaded when I entered in this website, I am very disappointed, and for the person who did this, if you have dignity SHOW YOURSELF "If you are the person who did this tell in a replay with a quote "I did this"" Isn't enough most of my topics being tagged as Inapropriate or Insulting or other bad things ? What I did to this website to deserve this ?

Hope this helped you

The user, SPEEDEVIL2012

Well, hello again SPEEDEVIL2012,

I will ask the Admin about this, and forward your links to him. Until then, I leave your links censored, just to be safe. For the future, if you think you found interesting stuff, please PM the Admin, instead of posting these links on the forum. 

Yes, sometimes, me and the other (senior) team members also post links to MEGA/MediaFire, but our links can be trusted, since we're "established" users, if you want. 

I will forward the links to the Admin, and if he approves, either he or me will "restore" your post, and the links. 

//EDIT

About the AdFly-thing...this is normal when you post "direct" links to MediaFire or MEGA. We team members circumvent this by using a link shortener ("goo.gl"). If you then post this "shortened" goo.gl link on here, you won't get the AdFly-thing anymore. But again: for the future, please PM the Admin for stuff like that, instead of making a topic on the forum. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 crack V3 + Update + fixed par Uploaded by me. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 crack V3 + Update + fixed par Uploaded by me. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 22:57

Hello,

Woah, what's up with all the negative power. No one "edited" your links. The AdFly redirect is automatically added by the Forum host. Since this is a free Forum, they need some kind of income...
Note that we do not earn anything with these redirects and the ads shown on this Forum.

As for the links, those are all the 3DM cracks. We will not upload the 3DM crack, so please refrain from posting links to it.
We - and all other Trusted and VIP uploaders out there - are waiting for a legit Scene release. The 3DM crack is not approved by the Scene. There are many problems with it, but I'm glad it works for you. We'll not use it though.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 23:08

Should I delete this topic ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 23:36

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:Should I delete this topic ?
Hi,

Your call. If you want to keep it, keep it.
If you want to have it removed, just ask a team member and we'll take care of it.

Thank you for your understanding!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 22:37

I don't mean to be rude or anything but my eye is twitching.

These are 3DM cracks and therefore you do not own the copyright.

Phew. Thank you, everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 22:47

thanksssss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 23:01

m24bm wrote:I don't mean to be rude or anything but my eye is twitching.

Please tell me how this would go down in court.  Firstly, with piracy, the "crackers" do not own any copyright at all.  Anyways, pretty sure that was obvious but I found it oh so funny how someone would take a exe, originally made by EA, crack it and try to say it's "their copyrighted material".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 23:09

m24bm wrote:I don't mean to be rude or anything but my eye is twitching.

If you say that, that means uploading a game you also don't own the copyright, you only own If you made the game yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 15:30

You can get the latest Sims 4 Crack + Cd key from:
Censored

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 13 Sep 2014, 16:35

andres55 wrote:You can get the latest Sims 4 Crack + Cd key from:
Censored

Let me reiterate what Carlos said, in case you didn't notice:

We do not allow any outside (warez) links. Only links of some trustful sites can be posted here (for example ModTheSims, Nraas). If you post any links that contravene this rule below, they will get censored unless specified by Admin:

6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

Link: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/register

I hope you respect the rules, as a member of this community. Of course we hope you enjoy the content that we provide to you, but at the same time, we expect you to comprehend the rules and be obliged to follow them.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Sep 2014, 18:53

This whole topic is obsolete now. And besides, before this gets "out of hand", I'll close the thread.

If you feel you need to share these currently circulating 3DM cracks, feel free to do so, but not on this forum. It is not just about the fact that the team cares about the safety of the links and their content(s), it's also a great deal about concerns with the forum host @ Forumotion. Even if Games4TheWorld allowed those links, the forum host does not allow them. Btw, Forumotion basically pays for the hosting of this forum, in case you didn't know that.

A consequence could be that this forum will be "reported", and possibly even closed down by the forum host. Me and the other team members will do everything we can to stop these outside links from being posted. 

We kindly ask you all - again - to abide by these rules.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top