Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble with installing the Temporary Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble with installing the Temporary Fix Empty Trouble with installing the Temporary Fix

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 21:56

I checked back last night to see if they have updated the crack, and to my surprise, they did! I hurried to download all 5 parts, and when they were finished, I followed instructions to install them correctly. All of my winrar files had every folder in there. The Installer, Data, etc. I extracted it to a folder on my desktop, and moved it to my Sims 4 folder in my Program x86 Folder. I followed all of the instructions,  and I tried to run my game. It just wouldn't load! I would appreciate any help that comes my way. I would actually rather wait until the admin of this forum comes back from vacation, and puts all of the files into one big file, so I can install it correctly.

Back to top Go down

Trouble with installing the Temporary Fix Empty Re: Trouble with installing the Temporary Fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 22 Aug 2015, 01:39

itslaurenbutler wrote:I checked back last night to see if they have updated the crack, and to my surprise, they did! I hurried to download all 5 parts, and when they were finished, I followed instructions to install them correctly. All of my winrar files had every folder in there. The Installer, Data, etc. I extracted it to a folder on my desktop, and moved it to my Sims 4 folder in my Program x86 Folder. I followed all of the instructions,  and I tried to run my game. It just wouldn't load! I would appreciate any help that comes my way. I would actually rather wait until the admin of this forum comes back from vacation, and puts all of the files into one big file, so I can install it correctly.

I have said it multiple times: the problem here is not really the download itself, or the way I myself "packed" those files. It is more about the very high number of people (all over the world) downloading these files at the same time. It is natural that technically, there might be problems with the download. But once they downloaded properly, and you also applied the files correctly, there is absolutely no difference between this, and a "single" torrent release.

About the problem, see if you have any mods, they could be outdated. If so, try removing those mods and see if the game loads up.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top