Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many folders should be in each part?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How many folders should be in each part? Empty How many folders should be in each part?

Post by Guest Thu 20 Aug 2015, 03:19

So whenever I first opened each part in of the Ultimate Fix there were maybe one or two folders in each part , then I moved them to my desktop & reopened them in winrar & there were 12 folders in each , I'm not sure if winrar is glitching or what ? Why God.

Back to top Go down

How many folders should be in each part? Empty Re: How many folders should be in each part?

Post by Guest Thu 20 Aug 2015, 03:27

Another question (I'm not sure if we're supposed to start a new thread) I'm looking at the file names and things as they're extracting and I see the other parts file location appear like in the extracting files list , so do we only have to extract one part once we have all the parts downloaded? Like is it connected in a way lol? cause atm I'm extracting every part  :DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

How many folders should be in each part? Empty Re: How many folders should be in each part?

Post by Guest Thu 20 Aug 2015, 03:29

Okay I think I answered my own questions , as we downloaded each part more folders appeared because each part kind of became one...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Aug 2015, 03:34

Hi there, @xhalesfire! Very Happy

Indeed, the parts of the Ultimate Fix are multiple volumes of a single RAR file. After downloading all 5 of them (each should be 850 MB, with the fifth one being around 800), you can open just Part 1 and the whole RAR file will open (composed of all 5 parts). Then, you only need to extract the contents that you can see here following the instructions included.

Let us know if you have any more questions. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top