Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIM SABOTAGE! - Origin not running issue.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIM SABOTAGE! - Origin not running issue. Empty SIM SABOTAGE! - Origin not running issue.

Post by Guest Tue 19 Sep 2017, 21:21

Hello everyone!

After a long, peaceful period of perfectly working sims, those little ...... Censored  sabotaged me.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

As I said, my sims worked perfectly since June 10th. I have installed every expansion pack/stuff pack/ patch from the G4TW downloads and didn't come across any issues. My sims were downloaded perfectly and I did follow the instructions that are written on this page.
I didn't  have any issues previously, but today I tried to launch my sims after a week and this happened. I did not touch my computer for a week so I have no idea what could happen.
Everything was exactly the way it was before, I didn't move any files nor delete them and I do not have installed Origin so it cannot really mess up with the crack.  Pikachu

Help would be much appreciated!  

Thank you!

SIM SABOTAGE! - Origin not running issue. Origin10

//EDIT:
I'll just merged your two topics together so there's no need to go back and forth, for yourself as well as others who had replied.
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

SIM SABOTAGE! - Origin not running issue. Empty Re: SIM SABOTAGE! - Origin not running issue.

Post by Guest Tue 19 Sep 2017, 22:06

I see that a lot of people are having this issue. I'm getting the same message, and I have been using ZlOrigin. I've restarted my computer several times and also closed the applications in task manager. Hopefully someone knows what's going on and how to fix it.

Back to top Go down

SIM SABOTAGE! - Origin not running issue. Empty Re: SIM SABOTAGE! - Origin not running issue.

Post by Guest Tue 19 Sep 2017, 22:17

@nnanostalgiaa Same here, I am running out of ideas on what to do. I even downloaded the latest fix but then I realized that won't help me at all because it's just an updated base game or something like that? And I have all of the DLC's downloaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Sep 2017, 23:42

Okay, slight update. My sims won't even open now when I try to launch them...

EDIT** After struggling with opening it I just couldn't care less, I applied all the possible fix files to my game -nothing worked, nothing.
I just gave up on everything. I completely deleted everything from my computer and now I am re-downloading all the files.
Will let you know how it goes. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 02:10

I hope it works! Like you, I tried everything I could think of, except deleting it. That will be a last resort for me. It takes forever to re-download all the packs from ZlOrigin  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
I will be (im)patiently waiting and hoping for something else that will fix it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 02:29

It was last-resort option for me too. But I am too impatient to wait for solutions. So I just re-downloaded them. A few more hours and everything will be downloaded haha.
Is ZlOrigin good? I have read that you can download games without crack there. But what if ZlOrigin doesn't work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 16:33

Hi @xEvilPanda ,

I am very worried about all those fixes you found and downloaded. Like the update-only fix, that will delete your DLCs and left you with only the base game with updates. I'd suggest at this point is to re-install your game again, AND check that your anti-virus and windows defender did not quarantine any items.

@nnaynostalgiaa ,

Unfortunately I do not use ZLOrigin, so I have no input to give here. You can try to either re-install the game again or re-installing the Zclient to see if the error is gone. Else, make sure, like the above, your anti-virus did not 'remove' anything from your pc. If you have the real Origin installed, either remove them or make sure they're close completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Sep 2017, 04:22

@Ageha I have downloaded the fix so I would at least be able to play the base game but it didn't work.
And NOW that I have re-downloaded everything and reinstalled EVERYTHING my sims start and then stop. I get the same message as I got it previously but now in SPANISH.
Seriously, what's wrong with those files. >.<

//EDIT

I applied the error 3 fix, the one with spanish issue.
Now my game won't start at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Sep 2017, 11:18

xEvilPanda wrote:It was last-resort option for me too. But I am too impatient to wait for solutions. So I just re-downloaded them. A few more hours and everything will be downloaded haha.
Is ZlOrigin good? I have read that you can download games without crack there. But what if ZlOrigin doesn't work?
I'm a long time, satisfied, user of ZLOrigin.
It's easy to use and even if ZLorigin is taken down, you only have to replace, or add, the folder Game with the latest Game folder from G4TW downloads and you can play the game without ZLOrigin or Zclient.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Sep 2017, 20:07

xEvilPanda wrote:@Ageha I have downloaded the fix so I would at least be able to play the base game but it didn't work.
And NOW that I have re-downloaded everything and reinstalled EVERYTHING my sims start and then stop. I get the same message as I got it previously but now in SPANISH.
Seriously, what's wrong with those files. >.<

//EDIT

I applied the error 3 fix, the one with spanish issue.
Now my game won't start at all...

Make sure that your Windows Defender and/or your third-party 'security' programs don't purge the No-Origin files. by setting the appropriate exclusions. Have a look here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-33-38-1020

After setting the exclusions, try re-applying those files. Good luck!

Piece of cake.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

SIM SABOTAGE! - Origin not running issue. Empty The Sims 4 Sabotage - PART II.

Post by Guest Sat 23 Sep 2017, 15:44

Hey all,
it's me again. 
I have already wrote a post about The Sims 4 suddenly not working. First I got a notification that the origin is not running and then after that my sims wouldn't load at all.
I tried reinstalling them - nothing. I tried re-downloading them - NOTHING.
Because I have lost my sh... Censored I decided to try out this ZLOrigin thing.
Let me just point this out. I waited like 20h for all the Sims DLC's and the base game to download, although my internet is quite fast.
When I woke up today, they were finally completely downloaded. I click play and of course - they don't work.

I get this error:

SIM SABOTAGE! - Origin not running issue. I_10

Before you all start asking me if I downloaded correctly, if I followed the guide - I DID.
Also, I did check my antivirus, windows defender aren't blocking any of the required apps for the game to run and they didn't block anything in the first place either (when I had issues with my seperately downloaded files from G4TW torrents.

I seriously don't know where the issue is with those files lately.
If any of you know the solution, please let me know.

In the picture above I showed the error I got. That's the error I get, when I start The Sims 4 via deskop shortcut, when I launch it from ZLOrigin my sims don't respond and it all gets shut down.

Help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Sep 2017, 15:46

@The_gh0stm4n my windows defender nor antivirus were blocking anything. I don't know where the issue was. I literally tried everything. I downloaded ZLOrigin now and that doesn't work either. I posted a new topic and added a picture of my issues as well. Please check that out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Sep 2017, 18:15

What happens when you click V redu ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Sep 2017, 19:02

@Polarbear V redu means ''okay'' in slovenian language. So basically it happens nothing. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Sep 2017, 22:35

Looking at the picture you sent, your install folder is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4
That's allright for a legally bought game, but a cracked game will not work when situated inside a folder Origin Games.
So rightclick on the folder The Sims 4, select Cut then go to the folder Program Files (x86), rightclick again and select Paste.
Make a new shortcut from the new location.

When you are using ZLOrigin you must of course first login to Zclient before you can play the game.
In that case you don't have to move the THE Sims 4 folder out of Origin Games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Sep 2017, 23:55

Thank you  for your answer.
My install folder was in the Origin games because, I have already tried moving the folder to the Program files also to the deskop and so on... The issue when I move the game to the program files is that even though there is no origin running in the background, origin log in pops out. So I run the Z client and I log into the Origin. Then I try clicking on the icon again but the same error pops out.
As I said I followed all the steps so it should work. When I downloaded the game the first time through origin I did use Zclient, and started the game through the shortcut from the install folder. Also my antivirus isn't blocking any of the files.

Does this has anything to do with network connection? I have also read that you are supposed to switch some files inside the game folder. What's with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 09:12

Have you tried removing ZLOrigin and re-install it again ?
Remove it via folder ZLOrigin -> unins000.exe

When you play via ZLOrigin the real Origin must no be active
When you don't need Origin for other games you'd better remove it completely from your computer.

When you have overwritten your install folder for the ZLOrigin version with a G4TW download, the ZLOrigin version will behave strangely and vice versa.

Have a look at this thread: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29956-is-the-sims-4-zlorigin-playable-offline#183001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 13:44

@xEvilPanda

Hi,

Have you tried to update or re-install your Visual C++ after you've encountered the Runtime error?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top