Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only mods from Nraas work in my sims 3 game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Only mods from Nraas work in my sims 3 game Empty Only mods from Nraas work in my sims 3 game

Post by Guest Thu 20 Aug 2015, 04:38

My sims 3 game is from origin but the rest of the expansion packs is from games4theworld. My game works pretty well so far and haven't encountered any major issues. When I put the mods folder (yes I have the packages and resource file) the only mods that display on "mod scripts found" is mods from Nraas & no intro. Any other mods such as mods from modthesims will not work in my game or display on the "mod scripts found". I want to know is the mods in my game even though it doesn't say it & how do I fix this issue?

Back to top Go down

Only mods from Nraas work in my sims 3 game Empty Re: Only mods from Nraas work in my sims 3 game

Post by Guest Fri 21 Aug 2015, 01:51

If your mods are .package files they should work if they are in the mods/packages folder. But if they are .sims3pack files they go in the downloads folder and must be installed via the launcher.

Not familiar with "mod scripts found", but Nraas files are purely scripts while most mods contain no scripting. For example clothing, hairstyles, and houses just contain objects.

Back to top Go down

Only mods from Nraas work in my sims 3 game Empty Re: Only mods from Nraas work in my sims 3 game

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 21 Aug 2015, 11:34

Hello,

Not all mods show up in that message. But if you want to know if they work, it's probably as easy as trying the interaction the mod was supposed to change Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top