Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgraded to Windows 10 and now Get To Work (and the rest of the game packs and stuff packs) are gone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Upgraded to Windows 10 and now Get To Work (and the rest of the game packs and stuff packs)  are gone! Empty Upgraded to Windows 10 and now Get To Work (and the rest of the game packs and stuff packs) are gone!

Post by Guest Fri 21 Aug 2015, 21:03

I upgraded to Windows 10 and started up my game only to get a message saying something along the lines of Game Incomplete and when I checked my world view, the world that came with Get To Work is gone and I'm pretty sure the DLC that came with Outdoor Retreat and the other stuff packs are gone too. I'm freaking out now Sad

EDIT: I tried reinstalling it but it didn't work. I even added the folder as an exception in my antivirus and firewall. Whats wrong? Sad

Last edited by ComplexBeauty on Sat 22 Aug 2015, 01:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tried something else but it didn't work.)

Back to top Go down

Upgraded to Windows 10 and now Get To Work (and the rest of the game packs and stuff packs)  are gone! Empty Re: Upgraded to Windows 10 and now Get To Work (and the rest of the game packs and stuff packs) are gone!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Aug 2015, 02:53

ComplexBeauty wrote:I upgraded to Windows 10 and started up my game only to get a message saying something along the lines of Game Incomplete and when I checked my world view, the world that came with Get To Work is gone and I'm pretty sure the DLC that came with Outdoor Retreat and the other stuff packs are gone too. I'm freaking out now Sad

EDIT: I tried reinstalling it but it didn't work. I even added the folder as an exception in my antivirus and firewall. Whats wrong? Sad

//MOVED

Did you completely turn off Windows Defender/Microsoft Security Essentials too ? See part of the guide too:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

After re-doing that, re-apply the (temporary) Ultimate fix please.

And make sure to have ALL Origin-related windows closed before playing that cracked Sims 4. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top