Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyway to use new Ultimate Fix to add only TWO Expansions to a purchased S4? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyway to use new Ultimate Fix to add only TWO Expansions to a purchased S4? [SOLVED] Empty Anyway to use new Ultimate Fix to add only TWO Expansions to a purchased S4? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 19:02

Hi there! 

So, as my title says: have the legit copy of S4 installed through Origin, etc. Is there anyway to use the new Ultimate Fix to add only GTW and OR, Up All Night, etc to my game? I already have Spa Day, Kitchen Stuff, and Luxury Party stuff. 

Thanks guys!

Back to top Go down

Anyway to use new Ultimate Fix to add only TWO Expansions to a purchased S4? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Anyway to use new Ultimate Fix to add only TWO Expansions to a purchased S4? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 22:23

Hi there, @blue08, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Do you already have the Ultimate Fix downloaded? Because all of the DLCs are packaged there, so you'll need to download it even if you just want to add some of them.

If you do have it downloaded, you can just apply it all to your purchased version and it should work fine. The ones you already have won't be removed, and the other ones will be added.

There's also a way by just moving the relevant folders for the ones you want to add, but Up All Night is part of the Deluxe Version, that is not separated as a different folder. So your best bet is still applying it all.

Let us know if you are going to try it, and what the result is. Or if you have any more questions. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Anyway to use new Ultimate Fix to add only TWO Expansions to a purchased S4? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Anyway to use new Ultimate Fix to add only TWO Expansions to a purchased S4? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 26 Aug 2015, 01:27

Okay! About to do it now, but one more quick question: will this render my game unable to receive any patches or updates through Origin? Will I only have to get them through you guys from now on? 

Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Aug 2015, 04:09

Hi again guys! Just wanted to say that I went ahead and uninstalled my Sims 4 Origin version of the game and installed your cracked one! It works perfectly and I couldn't be happier! Thanks for all your help! ^_^

PS. could I also delete the .rar files both the base game torrent and new Ultimate Fix came in? Took up a bit of space on my comp

Thanks again~!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Aug 2015, 18:00

blue08 wrote:Hi again guys! Just wanted to say that I went ahead and uninstalled my Sims 4 Origin version of the game and installed your cracked one! It works perfectly and I couldn't be happier! Thanks for all your help! ^_^

PS. could I also delete the .rar files both the base game torrent and new Ultimate Fix came in? Took up a bit of space on my comp

Thanks again~!

Hi again.

Glad to hear that the game is working perfectly! It makes us happy that you are happy. Very Happy

For reference regarding your question: you indeed need to get future updates from our releases. If you install a Patch through Origin, the base game will be original again, and the DLC will be removed. It's up to you if you can wait a little more for updates.

Yes, you can delete the RAR files if you want. Keep in mind though: for the future, in case of any problems, you may need to re-apply the Ultimate Fix to fix the game. And if you don't have it, you'll need to re-download it. But if you don't mind, you can delete them without any worries.

Problem solved, topic closed. Be sure to let us know if you have any more questions, or if you encounter any other problems. Until then, have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top