Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 7 all editions download won't burn...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows 7 all editions download won't burn...?  Empty Windows 7 all editions download won't burn...?

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 21:58

Hi again! 

So, I downloaded your Windows 7 all editions.rar and though the ISO in the file has the Daemon Tools Lite image, when I tried to open it with Daemon Tools Lite and burn it to a disc, it won't detect the disc in my drive? Instead, it immediately asks if I want to "autorun.exe" instead of letting me burn it to a disc. 

Hope you can help, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 all editions download won't burn...?  Empty Re: Windows 7 all editions download won't burn...?

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 22:18

Try downloading the official Windows 7 USB/DVD Tool, then select the iso file from within it.

Here is the Official Microsoft link (it is a free tool): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 all editions download won't burn...?  Empty Re: Windows 7 all editions download won't burn...?

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 23:35

Thanks for the reply! I'll go ahead and give it a try!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 23:37

Please, do! I wish it works!

Let's know how it turned out!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Dec 2015, 22:06

Hello again! 

So, even with the software you all linked me to, apparently my computer has no driver capable of burning discs? I went here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/314060 and it said that my DVD drive D had no writing capabilities. Is there anyway to fix that, sans buying a driver or something? I downloaded imgburn to see if that would help but it couldn't detect any writing software...

Otherwise, I can't burn the Windows 7 files on a disc...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 08 Dec 2015, 02:23

blue08 wrote:Hello again! 

So, even with the software you all linked me to, apparently my computer has no driver capable of burning discs? I went here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/314060 and it said that my DVD drive D had no writing capabilities. Is there anyway to fix that, sans buying a driver or something? I downloaded imgburn to see if that would help but it couldn't detect any writing software...

Otherwise, I can't burn the Windows 7 files on a disc...

Computers (and computer components) often come with discs that contain drivers. Check out those discs if you have them ! Otherwise, google your computer model, or your disc-drive model, and chances are you will come across downloadable drivers.

I myself once used a tool named "rufus". It can make USB flashdrives into bootable devices. See this site for example:

http://ccm.net/download/download-24711-rufus

Using "rufus" should be almost straightforward. Make sure you have the .ISO file of your Windows 7 image somewhere on your computer, and make sure to have plugged in a USB flashdrive (if you have such a thing). Under "create a bootable disk using", click the disc symbol and navigate to your .ISO file location. You can leave the other settings at their default.

When done, click "Start".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top