Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to fix the Sims 4 (Problems with getting Origin not running message) for latest update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to fix the Sims 4 (Problems with getting Origin not running message) for latest update Empty How to fix the Sims 4 (Problems with getting Origin not running message) for latest update

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 02:06

So I just figured out the problem with my game and the reason why it wasn't playing, and I learned that it was my antivirus Windows Defender (Windows 8.1).

So here's a three-step way to solve the issue easily:

1. Turn off your antivirus
2. Re-install the update fix
3.Turn antivirus back on.

I don't know if this is the issue for EVERYONE, but I do know that the ultimate fix does get mistaken by antivirus as malware (WHEN IT REALLY ISN'T)

Tell me if this fixed it for you, and enjoy playing Smile

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

How to fix the Sims 4 (Problems with getting Origin not running message) for latest update Empty Re: How to fix the Sims 4 (Problems with getting Origin not running message) for latest update

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 02:14

Can you tell me please why cant you play ur sims 4? I mean was it origin error like most of us ? and how you know ur anti virus block it. Like did you get some messege or ? I just wanna know because I did install my ultimate fix before I disabled my anti virus. oh Ok nvm about what kind of error I just notice it in your title lol been working on this sims 4 problem for hrs and hrs so tired T__T.

Back to top Go down

How to fix the Sims 4 (Problems with getting Origin not running message) for latest update Empty Re: How to fix the Sims 4 (Problems with getting Origin not running message) for latest update

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 05:29

Whiz2015 wrote:Can you tell me please why cant you play ur sims 4? I mean was it origin error like most of us ? and how you know ur anti virus block it. Like did you get some messege or ? I just wanna know because I did install my ultimate fix before I disabled my anti virus. oh Ok nvm about what kind of error I just notice it in your title lol been working on this sims 4 problem for hrs and hrs so tired T__T.

I knew it was my antivirus bc Windows Defender would always give me a notification telling me that it had detected malware as soon as I start extracting the files into the programs folder. 

After I did that I tried again and issue was resolved Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 06:49

Ok ty, I didn't get any of those messege so I guess mine was disabled that time, I am using avast and had to change a lot of stuff according to the guide was given here...I been trying to fix my sims for 2 days now and tomorrow im back to work and I still not able to play lol I am not so good with computer so that's another problem, anything wrong I cant do something without a guide xd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top