Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 complete edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 complete edition  Empty sims 3 complete edition

Post by Guest Tue 01 Sep 2015, 09:16

if I recall corectly, the last sims 3 complete edition had 33gigs, what happened to that version?
I am asking because I went ahead and bought a new 2TB hard drive, and decided to throw windows 10 on to it.
Which means I have to re-downloaded everything again.  Are there any expansions and such missing from this complete edition? There seems tobe at least 5gb+ missing from original torrent. if not thanks for the upload, I am downloading it anyhow  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

sims 3 complete edition  Empty Re: sims 3 complete edition

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 01 Sep 2015, 22:09

Hello,

That torrent doesn't have anything missing. I don't recall that we uploaded another, smaller torrent. 
It has all the expansions and stuff packs Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Sep 2015, 05:20

sylvantos wrote:Which means I have to re-downloaded everything again.  Are there any expansions and such missing from this complete edition? 

If expansions and/or stuffpacks were really missing, then the name "Complete Collection" would hardly be appropriate, wouldn't it ? Very Happy  But no, the reason the Complete Collection is smaller compared to the older releases, is a simple one: in the Complete Collection the OLDER patches (both for Windows and Mac OS) were removed. They seem to have taken up a lot of space. Moreover, all of the older cracks and instructions are gone now too.

What you have in the Complete Collection is all expansions + stuffpacks, the 1.67 manual patch (the latest, and only update you need), and the Ultimate fix files (TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll). Plus, of course, the latest instructions on how to install the stuff.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top