Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new update Empty new update

Post by Guest Sat 05 Sep 2015, 22:13

okay so i watched the video on how to download the sims 4 and all the updates but im confused i havent played the sims 4 in a while (before the new update came out) am i suppose to re download the whole game just to get those updates because in the video he seems to be starting over and im not sure what to do.Shocked

Back to top Go down

new update Empty Re: new update

Post by Guest Sat 05 Sep 2015, 22:43

i downloaded all five parts but what do i do now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Sep 2015, 23:01

Now you read the pdf file..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Sep 2015, 23:35

okay so i moved thesims 4 folder that was in program files (x86) to thedesktop now im getting a rld.dll error

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Sep 2015, 23:44

How old are you my friend? The instructions are maybe the easiest i've ever seen for a sims game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Sep 2015, 23:52

i read the instructions but its not working i copied the the ultimate fix to the sims 4 folder and it overwrited then i put it on my desktop since it said to move it somewhere else, but then i  get  that rld.dll error so what am i doing wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 09 Sep 2015, 07:07

Hi! Please, when installing this latest update, follow the instructions in the video and not the pdf. I would adivise you to move the game to "Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4" and not your desktop. Also, the anti virus has to be properly handled (if you have Windows Defender, I show how to in the video, otherwise let's know if you do not know how to disable your anti virus for the right folders), or the game won't work.

You need to have the Base Game from Games4theWorld, and the latest ultimate fix only, which has everything (you can use either 5 slices Carlos's direct upload or the repack I did uploaded as a torrent and linked in my video's description).

You still need to do most of the stuff you see on the video, though, except for, maybe, installing the base game (unless you want to uninstall what you have and start from scratch, if you feel better doing it, it's going to work as well).

You may have already lost your game crack if your anti virus removed it, meaning you may have to download some stuff again, specially the latest (temporary) ultimate fix.

Please, try what I suggested and keep us posted!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male