Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I update the game? I have another version, but it's RELOADED based. Also, how do I install the update only? I can't see the tutorial.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I update the game?  I have another version, but it's RELOADED based. Also, how do I install the update only? I can't see the tutorial. Empty Can I update the game? I have another version, but it's RELOADED based. Also, how do I install the update only? I can't see the tutorial.

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017, 06:44

Hi... I have a question, hope this is allowed.

So, I have a RELOADED based version of TS4, however it wasn't a Games4theworld download. It's only the base game, and I didn't update it. I am currently downloading Get Together, and I wanted to install it and maybe update so I can use mods. I don't care much about vampires or toddlers, I just wanted the game updated. My current Internet is very slow so I need a smaller download. Is it even possible for me to update the game, and is there a way I can install the patch only? I can't access Tarec's page, it gives me a dead link.

I don't want other stuff, just Get Together. I have limited disk space here Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top