Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having Issues With Extracting The Newest Version Of Sims 4 With Latest WinRar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having Issues With Extracting The Newest Version Of Sims 4 With Latest WinRar Empty Having Issues With Extracting The Newest Version Of Sims 4 With Latest WinRar

Post by Guest Tue 08 Sep 2015, 03:44

Hello!

I searched for someone else who would possibly have this same issue, but didn't see anything. If you have given an answer to this particular issue already, I'm sorry, I must've overlooked it. But I've added 2 screenshots in word format of the error messages I'm receiving when trying to extract the latest Sims 4 Ultimate Fix. Not sure what's going, so I'm asking for help to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance!

Danielle  Smile

Back to top Go down

Having Issues With Extracting The Newest Version Of Sims 4 With Latest WinRar Empty Re: Having Issues With Extracting The Newest Version Of Sims 4 With Latest WinRar

Post by Sim Architect Wed 09 Sep 2015, 00:50

You probably got a defective file (we also have WinRar if you wanna replace yours, at https://www.games4theworld.org/).

Please, follow the instructions and use the links from the video below (the PDF guide is outdated and it sounds your download got corrupted on its way to your computer), specially on how you handle your anti virus (we do not provide anti-virus or operating system support, sorry), Windows Defender persists removing the crack if you do not exclude the right folders at the right time (before you even start downloading anything) as explained in the video.

If you only allow or restore the crack, the anti virus will remove it again after a while. Also, Origin has to be NOT running in the background (closing its window isn’t enough, you have to kill the origin.exe process) or, if it is, it has to be on OFF LINE mode at ALL TIMES you play.

Remember, this is a temporary fix and it may require some extra work than usual to work properly, sorry. We do not create the cracks, we just repack then and show how it is possible to run the game using them, so we’re not responsible for side effects on your computer or the game not working in some cases (even though we always try our best to help, of course).

Thanks!

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

Thanks for posting.

Happy simming!

Tea 4 Tea 4
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)