Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can i add new sims 3 EPS from here to my original copy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can i add new sims 3 EPS from here to my original copy Empty can i add new sims 3 EPS from here to my original copy

Post by Guest Sat 19 Sep 2015, 16:09

Hello

i bought the sims 3 base game,late night,seasons,generations,world adventure ,High-End Loft Stuff and  Island Paradise

and i was wondering if i can download other EPs and stuff pack, world etc from your site? or is it gonna break my original game?

Back to top Go down

can i add new sims 3 EPS from here to my original copy Empty Re: can i add new sims 3 EPS from here to my original copy

Post by Guest Sat 19 Sep 2015, 17:54

Hi there, @jojowah! Very Happy

As long as you didn't buy them in Steam (although that's unlikely), then yes, you can add any Expansion/Stuff Packs from here that you want to your current game. Even if it's from discs or from Origin.

You just need to follow these instructions here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#

Keep in mind the note in the final step about the base game from Origin, if that's your case. Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

can i add new sims 3 EPS from here to my original copy Empty Re: can i add new sims 3 EPS from here to my original copy

Post by Guest Sat 19 Sep 2015, 18:19

Thank you @SeoY
for the fast respond, i bought it from origin and now i'll go install some EPs and i'll be back with result Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Sep 2015, 18:50

WOW it works thank you so much for the help :*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top