Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original copy of The Sims 4 with Cracked Expansion Packs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Original copy of The Sims 4 with Cracked Expansion Packs? Empty Original copy of The Sims 4 with Cracked Expansion Packs?

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2016, 13:19

Hi i have bought sims 4 and installed it but i want to use cracked expansion packs.But i don't know if The Sims 4 would work online or not.

Back to top Go down

Original copy of The Sims 4 with Cracked Expansion Packs? Empty Re: Original copy of The Sims 4 with Cracked Expansion Packs?

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2016, 13:47

Once you've decided to use pirated versions, the Gallery is no longer available.
There is a possibilty however by creating another user-account on your computer and play from there with pirated Sims 4 only

Back to top Go down

Original copy of The Sims 4 with Cracked Expansion Packs? Empty Re: Original copy of The Sims 4 with Cracked Expansion Packs?

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2016, 13:51

Ok, Thanks for answering

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2016, 13:52

but if i close origin and then i play sims 4 original with cracked eps then would the gallery work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2016, 15:53

AZSGaMing wrote:but if i close origin and then i play sims 4 original with cracked eps then would the gallery work?
NO, as soon as you start to play with pirated expansions you cannot access the Gallery.
So you play with original games only via Origin and have access to the Gallery as user X on your computer and you play as user Y on your computer with pirated sims 4 and have no access to the Gallery.

Whatever you download from the Gallery can easily be transferred form account X to account Y

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top