Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 freezes at loading screen or when closing popups. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 freezes at loading screen or when closing popups. [CLOSED] Empty Sims 4 freezes at loading screen or when closing popups. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Sep 2015, 21:41

Before applying the ultimate fix, the game loaded to the screen to actually play. But after applying the fix, it either freezes during loading, or if it goes through, there are popups about the expansion packs, once I close the last popup for Spa it freezes, and I have to restart my computer. I've reinstalled it several times and followed instructions but this is all that happens. It works fine without the ultimate fix. Any solutions? :C

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 freezes at loading screen or when closing popups. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 freezes at loading screen or when closing popups. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Oct 2015, 11:39

Same problem here Sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 freezes at loading screen or when closing popups. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 freezes at loading screen or when closing popups. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Oct 2015, 09:39

same here as well Sad does anyone have some solution for this? sometimes I get to the game, but it's maybe 1 in 20 tries

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Oct 2015, 03:18

Hello all and sorry for the late reply,

First off, there have been issues with the "official" Ultimate fix, and you should look here for my corrected version for now, until the Admin fixes this:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21473-concerning-granite-falls-and-the-ultimate-fix

Very important: I suggest you keep the install order as follows:
TS4 Base Game -> Get to Work -> this experimental fix of mine

You can skip Get to Work, but then you will get this freezing issue, which I also dwelled on, in this thread I just linked to. It appears to be a minor annoyance, however, if you keep the recommended install order, and then also use my experimental fix, you should be good to go.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:09

Hi, I have the same issue. It freezes right after I closed the last pop-up from the pets extension, and now I cant get past the first loading screen. I made a thread here if anyone can help me: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32322-sims-4-freezes-at-first-loading-screen#188410

Mod edit: since this is an old topic and the OP has not replied back, I will close the thread now. Smile

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top