Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED] Empty Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:27

Hey Guys,

So I've had fitgirl's torrent installed TS4 with all the current DLC'S up to the vampire update but after I updated the game to parenthood I keep getting the infinate loading screen it isn't letting me play anything Sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 13:00

I have the same problem as well. infinite loading after updating to parenthood. I hope they can help fix this

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 17:04

Welcome both of you to the forum!  Very Happy

Hi @SimGamer165 ,

Are you using FitGirls's repack or G4TW? I wouldn't advise on combining the two, or other versions for that matter. 

Hi @cindee73 ,
I'm assuming you've installed from the G4TW site, up till parenthood. You can take a look at this reply here and see if your endless loading is gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 19:22

I did look at it thanks. The endless loading is fixed. thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 19:40

cindee73 wrote:I did look at it thanks. The endless loading is fixed. thanks Very Happy
Glad to hear it's working now 
Happy Simming~!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 19:48

i have the same problem, but the fix don't work and i try to disable antivirus and delete documents/electronics art/sims4. Infinite loop loading to household WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 19:56

Elrich91 wrote:i have the same problem, but the fix don't work and i try to disable antivirus and delete documents/electronics art/sims4. Infinite loop loading to household WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Hi!

Did you do the fix after installing to Parenthood? Also I saw that you move the sims 4 folder, I'm assuming there's no leftover mods inside your folder when you start the game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 20:08

Ageha wrote:
Elrich91 wrote:i have the same problem, but the fix don't work and i try to disable antivirus and delete documents/electronics art/sims4. Infinite loop loading to household WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Hi!

Did you do the fix after installing to Parenthood? Also I saw that you move the sims 4 folder, I'm assuming there's no leftover mods inside your folder when you start the game?

yeah, i do the fix after installing the update for parenthood. I don't have mods or other WhatDidUJustCallMe? i have windows 8.0
the game start normally but the load of household are in loop. Thanks for your help!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED] Empty help me pplease

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 23:59

i still have the infinite loading screen what do i do im lost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:27

@mary4478 What I did is delete my Game folder before i updated with Parenthood.Than I put the Game folder from Parenthood crack in my C:/Program Files/The Sims 4 and  fixed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:34

Hey I did try deleting the old game folder replaced it with the new one (From the parenthood) but it didn't work I also tried moving the whole file to the C Drive and put the file into program files, that didn't work so moved it to program files (86) which didn't work I've also tried it on the desktop and on the A (external) drive. None worked Sad

Also has anyone tried the new the new update what skidrow posted yesterday, does anyone know how to get it working..
the parenthood update, can't post the link..

Thanks

Last edited by SimGamer165 on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed something out)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:58

I also have the same problam of infine loading screen, at first I thought I need to wait for it. but it didn't load anything after an  hour and a half so I try to change the name of the folder of "Game" to something else and put the "temp" fix game folder but it didn't work either. it happen after I install parenthood and I did try the to put the "no origin files" but it didn't change or fix the problam of never ending loading screen. I didn't get what I need to do from that comment:

Again, try renaming or moving out your entire "Game"-folder from where you installed TS4 to. Then you place the "Game"-folder from the Parenthood DLC, to your install location of TS4.

Apart from that, people also pointed out this could be due to some savefile glitch/problem. Try renaming "The Sims 4" under Documents\Electronic Arts, temporarily start a new savefile and play on. See if it loads.

I did try to renaming the "Game" file, but it didn't change much of anything. so I kind of lost XD the rest I just didn't get what I need to do. so we both stuck I guess Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 13:14

Ageha wrote:Welcome both of you to the forum!  Very Happy

Hi @SimGamer165 ,

Are you using FitGirls's repack or G4TW? I wouldn't advise on combining the two, or other versions for that matter. 

Hi @cindee73 ,
I'm assuming you've installed from the G4TW site, up till parenthood. You can take a look at this reply here and see if your endless loading is gone.
Hey, what would you recommend downloading because I'm stuck on what to do...
I've downloaded fitgirl's repack from skidrow's site but I'm not sure what other torrent I should download
Thans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 13:49

maKa01 wrote:I also have the same problem of infinite loading screen, at first I thought I need to wait for it. but it didn't load anything after an  hour and a half so I try to change the name of the folder of "Game" to something else and put the "temp" fix game folder but it didn't work either. it happen after I install parenthood and I did try the to put the "no origin files" but it didn't change or fix the problem of never ending loading screen. I didn't get what I need to do from that comment:

Again, try renaming or moving out your entire "Game"-folder from where you installed TS4 to. Then you place the "Game"-folder from the Parenthood DLC, to your install location of TS4.

Apart from that, people also pointed out this could be due to some save file glitch/problem. Try renaming "The Sims 4" under Documents\Electronic Arts, temporarily start a new sav efile and play on. See if it loads.

I did try to renaming the "Game" file, but it didn't change much of anything. so I kind of lost XD the rest I just didn't get what I need to do. so we both stuck I guess Sad Sad
Hey

I tried removing the old game file and replacing with the new one from parent hood and renaming the old game file and adding the new file in also. I've got fitgirl's torrent installed with everything up to vampire update.. it worked fine till I add the parenthood update. How did you install it because I'm not sure if I've done it correct (I've got 2 files crack and update) not completely sure where they go! I also tried the 'fix' from this site but weren't 100% how to install... dunno if i did it correct or it didn't work.
I haven't tried renaming the sims 4 folder and creating a new save folder etc... might try that now, the other thing i've tried.
I'm unsure what else to try now!! I'm completely stuck it's so annoying I only want to play sims 4 Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 14:05

SimGamer165 wrote:Hey

I tried removing the old game file and replacing with the new one from parent hood and renaming the old game file and adding the new file in also. I've got fitgirl's torrent installed with everything up to vampire update.. it worked fine till I add the parenthood update. How did you install it because I'm not sure if I've done it correct (I've got 2 files crack and update) not completely sure where they go! I also tried the 'fix' from this site but weren't 100% how to install... dunno if i did it correct or it didn't work.
I haven't tried renaming the sims 4 folder and creating a new save folder etc... might try that now, the other thing i've tried.
I'm unsure what else to try now!! I'm completely stuck it's so annoying I only want to play sims 4 Why.

I think you should use only the games4theworld Download, then mixing it with other download's cause it can make problams. that what I always do anyway.
maybe try to re-install only the games4theworld sims games download from the very start with all the sims packages.
the thing is you also need to copy-past the other files in the parenthood update...mmm didn't try to delete the "game" file, but I did copy-past the "Game" file in the parenthood update to my "The sims 4" file. isn't it the same? Why.  the fix for parenthood was for the in game interaction, so I don't think it will fix the loading problam. and the "temp" fix only work with the vampire's pack. I also don't get what to do now Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 14:47

Are all the downloads on the downloads page on the official G4TW game under TS4 and is this all the updates to the current parenthood update as I don't see them all, thanks. 
I'll try now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 16:57

Hi @Elrich91 and @mary4478

I'm sorry to hear that you still have the bug. Have you tried moving your households (saves folder) out for now and see if it still loops? Also did you apply this fix for missing interactions? I know it's not related but some people managed to get theirs working.

Hi @maKa01 ,

If you have installed the game up till Vampire and it works fine, you just need to past the folders from Parenthood update to your Sims 4 folder. Rename the Game folder to Game_ (or anything really) before pasting. Then download the fix for missing interactions here and past them your Sims 4 folders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 16:58

SimGamer165 wrote:Are all the downloads on the downloads page on the official G4TW game under TS4 and is this all the updates to the current parenthood update as I don't see them all, thanks. 
I'll try now

Hope you are able to install the games as mentioned in the PM. Do keep me updated. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 19:34

Ageha wrote:
Hi @maKa01 ,

If you have installed the game up till Vampire and it works fine, you just need to past the folders from Parenthood update to your Sims 4 folder. Rename the Game folder to Game_ (or anything really) before pasting. Then download the fix for missing interactions here and past them your Sims 4 folders.
just making sure I got it right, I download until the vampires+Toddlers pack and use the "temp" fix that have "Game" folder and not the "Game" folder of the pack.
so to delete the "Game" of the pack and put the parenthood "Game" folder instead and keep using the "temp" folder? and what about the other files in the parenthood pack? I don't need to copy-past them??  Why. sorry but I really need to know specific what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 19:55

maKa01 wrote:just making sure I got it right, I download until the vampires+Toddlers pack and use the "temp" fix that have "Game" folder and not the "Game" folder of the pack.
so to delete the "Game" of the pack and put the parenthood "Game" folder instead and keep using the "temp" folder? and what about the other files in the parenthood pack? I don't need to copy-past them??  Why. sorry but I really need to know specific what to do.

Hi!

The game folder inside F:\The Sims 4 (this is my installed path file. Yours should be Programs Files(x86) or something similar) should be rename to Game_ (or whatever) and then you can paste the Game folder to inside. After you apply the 'temp fix' for vampire, does the infinite loading stop? 

Parenthood install -> For me I just copy + paste all from The Sims 4 - Parenthood file to the Sims 4 file, merged and replace. IF you still have the infinite loading, do the same as above for the Game folder, and copy back the Game folder from Parenthood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 20:08

Ageha wrote:
maKa01 wrote:just making sure I got it right, I download until the vampires+Toddlers pack and use the "temp" fix that have "Game" folder and not the "Game" folder of the pack.

Hi!

The game folder inside F:\The Sims 4 (this is my installed path file. Yours should be Programs Files(x86) or something similar) should be rename to Game_ (or whatever) and then you can paste the Game folder to inside. After you apply the 'temp fix' for vampire, does the infinite loading stop? 

Parenthood install -> For me I just copy + paste all from The Sims 4 - Parenthood file to the Sims 4 file, merged and replace. IF you still have the infinite loading, do the same as above for the Game folder, and copy back the Game folder from Parenthood.

yap my file path is Programs Files(x86)/The sims 4 but I move it to Programs Files/The sims 4 cause I"m using win x64
to the vampire pack, the "temp fix" help to fix the infinite loading. the thing is when I copy-past all the files of Paranthood pack the "temp fix" didn't work anymore for some reason. showing a massage that the version of the sims 4 is too old or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 16:12

maKa01 wrote:
yap my file path is Programs Files(x86)/The sims 4 but I move it to Programs Files/The sims 4 cause I"m using win x64
to the vampire pack, the "temp fix" help to fix the infinite loading. the thing is when I copy-past all the files of Paranthood pack the "temp fix" didn't work anymore for some reason. showing a massage that the version of the sims 4 is too old or something.

So is there an error with infinite loading, apart from the message? Go to your documents/sims 4 and delete the Gameversion.txt and see if you're able to run the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 20:39

Anyone having problems download fitgirl's new torrent from skidrow's website it includes all the current DLC'S (Including parenthood) and seems to be working fine for me .... No constant loading screens Yipppeee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 02:41

Ageha wrote:Hi @Elrich91 and @mary4478

I'm sorry to hear that you still have the bug. Have you tried moving your households (saves folder) out for now and see if it still loops? Also did you apply this fix for missing interactions? I know it's not related but some people managed to get theirs working.

Hello! Thanks again for the help! The upgrade unfortunately gave me the error message at startup. But I did not lose heart and I did so (I hope to help even those who had the error message that prevented the game from starting):

1) I created a backup of the Game folder on the desktop
2) I deleted the game folder from the directory in c / program etc ..
3) I've pasted the contents of the update in the directory
4) After I received the error message I copied the files contained in the OLD GAME SIDE folder on the desktop and I glued them to the GAME folder in C / programm etc ...
5) I reopened the file containing the update, I opened the game folder contained in the update and copied its content into the game folder in c / program etc ...

In this way I managed to start the game without loops or else, I can not tell if there are any bugs at the moment. I apologize for my English, but I hope that the procedure I have followed is understandable to everyone Smile

Thanks again for the support and all the help! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 08:46

Thank you for this. I t might help others as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top