Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Sims 4 folder is completely different?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Sims 4 folder is completely different? Empty My Sims 4 folder is completely different?

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 19:36

Hi everyone,

I installed the sims 4 with the G4TW torrent. Now I have that one installed but I can't install the ultimate fix, get to work or anything else. I miss the _installer folder in the sims 4 folder, because when I paste the other ones in it I don't even get a notification to replace something. What did I do wrong?

Excuse me for my poor English, it's not my first language.

Back to top Go down

My Sims 4 folder is completely different? Empty Re: My Sims 4 folder is completely different?

Post by Guest Tue 22 Sep 2015, 19:23

Hi there, @flyingsquirrels, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!

Sorry, could you be a little more specific? Where are you trying to copy the Ultimate Fix to? It should be extracted to Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4, after you move the folder out of Electronic Arts.

Back to top Go down

My Sims 4 folder is completely different? Empty Re: My Sims 4 folder is completely different?

Post by Guest Thu 24 Sep 2015, 18:13

Well, when I want to place the Ultimate Fix in my sims 4 file, it won't give me the message that there are the same thing in it and that you can replace those. It will just copy it in it and when I start the game, the updates aren't there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Sep 2015, 18:26

flyingsquirrels wrote:Well, when I want to place the Ultimate Fix in my sims 4 file, it won't give me the message that there are the same thing in it and that you can replace those. It will just copy it in it and when I start the game, the updates aren't there!

So, where are you copying the Ultimate Fix to?
A screenshot would help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top