Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

empty lots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

empty lots Empty empty lots

Post by Guest Sun 27 Sep 2015, 20:02

after a clean install from your site and aplaying the current version of your ultimate fix, i applied the reg for my language from the install pakage. When i now play the game, everything runs fine through the character creation - then it comes to choose a lot for the newly created character - i choose an affordable one with furniture that comes from the game, so it has no custom content, and then the game loads the new neighburhood. Now my problem appears - only the surrounded houses are there, my bought house is not there, my complete lot is empty even when i move the camera to every direction, so it is sure that it is not a graphical issue. When i move out to another house it is the same, only an empty lot but no house on it. In this form it is unplayable for me and i hope you can help me.

Back to top Go down

empty lots Empty Re: empty lots

Post by Sim Architect Mon 19 Oct 2015, 09:33

It seems something is wrong with your game. First, try renaming your "The Sims 4" folder inside of your Documents and see what happens.

If it doesn't help, try reinstalling the game according to the video below:

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

Keep us posted!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male