Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to Work: issues about Doctor/Scientist Career and items!! :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get to Work: issues about Doctor/Scientist Career and items!! :( Empty Get to Work: issues about Doctor/Scientist Career and items!! :(

Post by Guest Tue 29 Sep 2015, 12:56

Hello there.

I'm having a problem with The Sims 4 Get to work: Doctor/Scientist Career and items. I used the ultimate fix and all. But in the scientist career, there are no Job tasks on the side. There are only (what I think appeared to be) Llama pictures in circles and no tasks whatsoever. And then the items there (the tech stuff) and also the cashier register from the retail store, everytime I interact with the item, there are no actions triggered. My sim would suddenly just stand still and all the queue actions (literally all) would be gone. And it appears to be, I cant use any of the items.

I hope someone would help me with this or tell me what's the problem. I really love this game. I really would appreciate any of your help. :-(

Back to top Go down

Get to Work: issues about Doctor/Scientist Career and items!! :( Empty Re: Get to Work: issues about Doctor/Scientist Career and items!! :(

Post by Guest Tue 29 Sep 2015, 16:59

Same issue with you. I can't clean my refrigerated display. whenever I try to interact with register and cleaning my refrigerated display, my sim go like reset animation.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top